Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

1 minute ago, shipper321 said:

So it seems it's just RaceNet that's closing, then. I do wish Codemasters/EA would tell us what specifically is closing rather than having to do guesswork.

If that's the case, what trophies are affected in each game 🤔?

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If that's the case, what trophies are affected in each game 🤔?

Once it closes on all games, only this one:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2154-f1-2013/45-these-cars-are-laud

I don't know if Race Stars has anything tied to RaceNet from a glance, but the car needed for this trophy requires you sign into RaceNet to unlock it. People will likely still earn the trophy after the fact if they have the car post-closure.

Edited by shipper321
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

I don't know if Race Stars has anything tied to RaceNet from a glance, but the car needed for this trophy requires you sign into RaceNet to unlock it. People will likely still earn the trophy after the fact if they have the car post-closure.

Thank you for the info :).

6 hours ago, Maxie_M0us3 said:

It doesn’t do much, as the 100 KOs per character, and total 1000 KOs are the longest grind of the game.

R.I.P bozo Rocket Arena, won’t be missed.

Leveling was actually the longest before multipliers were added for it.

Matches typically only last 5/6 minutes a match and with the exception of Knockout (caps the win at 20 kills for entire team) it's entirely possible to get more then that per match. Highest I got in a legit solo game was 28 kills. You can get it even faster with boosting. There's a couple guys in my trophy hunting group doing it right now in under a day.

2 hours ago, shipper321 said:

I *think* F1 Race Stars doesn't need RaceNet for anything and even if you get an error uploading your time, still counts for the trophy.

• Like 2

I think racenet general stores timetrail ghost / special event date,like weeklychampionship ,or racenet challenges in grid games,dirt 2 mp is working only not ghost data trophy and special event trophy, i think the beat freind ghost trophy is unobtainable now in f1 stars ,king of screens lvl 6 popped and 50 jump pads popped ,only 3000 badge trophy left  of stats related trophy.but dont think need to communicatie with racenet to pop,the badges keep updated offline

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, japancollecter said:

I think racenet general stores timetrail ghost / special event date,like weeklychampionship ,or racenet challenges in grid games,dirt 2 mp is working only not ghost data trophy and special event trophy, i think the beat freind ghost trophy is unobtainable now in f1 stars ,king of screens lvl 6 popped and 50 jump pads popped ,only 3000 badge trophy left  of stats related trophy.but dont think need to communicatie with racenet to pop,the badges keep updated offline

The leaderboards for f1 race stars are still working, so I would suspect that the time trial trophy is still obtainable. Even before the shutdown, the RaceNet ghost downloads barely ever worked and that didn't seem to have affected the time trial trophy. 

EDIT: I just got "Ecto-Won" on an alt without any issues.

Edited by NeuralPotato
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, rehini93 said:

In dirt rally, daily tasks have become unavailable.  Has this happened before and is it temporary?  Or can we say goodbye to platinum?

Maybe they stopped updating them.

Reporting it at EA forums may result in a fix

Edit:

Check the website:

https://dirtgame.com/dirtrally/es/events

The daily events are not showing up. Weekly and monthly are running though.

If a new weekly doesn't show up by tomorrow, I would get worried.

Edited by charlijaen
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, charlijaen said:

Maybe they stopped updating them.

Reporting it at EA forums may result in a fix

Edit:

Check the website:

https://dirtgame.com/dirtrally/es/events

The daily events are not showing up. Weekly and monthly are running though.

If a new weekly doesn't show up by tomorrow, I would get worried.

They're all gradually becoming not available, only the monthly is currently available.

Dirt 4 all still available, my weekly trophy just popped, hopefully they stay live as I'm close to the plat and my monthly one should pop in 1 week 😐

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

I thought dirt rally was shut down ages ago... I remember rushing to get the online done with loads of others from this site

The servers for Dirt Rally were supposed to close in October 2022 but it never happened.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The servers for Dirt Rally were supposed to close in October 2022 but it never happened.

That likely means that Codies won't even bother fixing it. Same with Dirt 4 is the events for that game go down.

4 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

That likely means that Codies won't even bother fixing it. Same with Dirt 4 is the events for that game go down.

Well the shutdown that was supposed to happen was similar to the recent F1 games that were suppose to go down. Except Dirtnet instead of Racenet. So it's possible EA could've closed things only they directly control and maybe Codemasters controls the rest of the servers. (Generally most racing game devs usually work closely with their own servers.)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

They pulled all the Tales games and their DLC. The only thing that is left up is the Graces f+Xillia double pack. There is no DLC up on the store, even the Hearts R avatars are gone.

I just bought the Tales of Zestiria DLC needed for 100% trophy progress on the UK PS3 Store. Probably won't be there much longer, though. I don't think this DLC is available on a disc.

The entire Tales of Zestiria game and DLC is nuked on the USA PS3 Store, unfortunately.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Needles said:

I just bought the Tales of Zestiria DLC needed for 100% trophy progress on the UK PS3 Store. Probably won't be there much longer, though. I don't think this DLC is available on a disc.

The entire Tales of Zestiria game and DLC is nuked on the USA PS3 Store, unfortunately.

That one is cross-buy with ps4 I think. 

• Like 2