What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Single Player

Finished the story mode of Batman: Arkham Asylum and now need to finish up the final ~30% of Riddler challenges and the Challenge Mode.

Multiplayer

Going to start working on GTA IV with some friends

Inversion with some other friends whenever we organize gaming sessions.

• Like 1

Just got Dead Space 3 Plat.  Finishing up the dlc for 100% then I'm going to Bioshock 2.  Not looking forward to that grind But I want all 3 plats, have 1 and infinite

Crap I forgot before Bioshock 2 I am on level 28 of God of War Ascension on hard so  should finish that for the plat first.

• Like 1

I was trying to get through those multiple playthroughs on Dead Space 3, but after my 2nd one I had to move on to something else for the time being. Love the game, but playing through it 4 times in a row is just a grind.

I decided to go for a 2nd playthrough of Tales of Xillia in the meantime (1st one was roughly 6 months ago), which I completed yesterday. Just need to do some of the post-game stuff, beat the optional boss, basically get the rest of the trophies and I'm done.

Edited by CloudyMemory2

Heavy Rain will be my first platinum, hopefully tonight if everything goes well, I committed so many mistakes that actually led to many more runs that needed, so even if I love the game I am starting to reject it, so better deal with it soon.

Apart from that, Dead or Alive 5 and Motorstorm Apocalypse on the background from time to time.

After Heavy rain, next homework is platinum Skyrim once and for all.

Levelling up to 50 for plat/100% on Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

Co-Op for plat on Far Cry 3 and going through Army Of Two: Devil's Cartel next with my buddy.

Should really try to finish off Batman AA. Only need to win both Shock & Awe rooms for plat.

I'm currently (nearly all the time I play) playing WKC, still a long way to go (currently: GR9, 40 or 41 S ranks, 229 binds and only 800k Gildar..)

I also got back to work on trophies for Wet and LittleBigPlanet 2 or Agarest War Zero when I get bored of WKC..

And still more or less boosting MK9 (if everything goes right, I will be done with the online next weekend..), BlazBlue Continnum Shift (still going for lvl 50, but it's been slow..).

Other then that I still have work left to do on DoA5 and MGS Peace Walker...

Trying to not start a new game before I finish some of those, and since I'm trying to devote the max of time to WKC, I end up not having much time to play anything from my backlog of games I bought (Hyperdimension Neptunia, Atelier Totori, Air Tonelico, Record of Agarest War 2, MGS3 and Hitman HD collection) or games I'm interested that where offered on PSN+ (Batman AC, Okami and Sleeping Dogs)..

I'm almost done with L.A. Noire now, I just need 25 more film reels and 1 more bloody vehicle, I can't find it anywhere, It would help if so many of the cars didn't look so similar! Not sure what I'l work on next though.

I'm going through my Fubar playthrough for Specs Ops. 

Playing GT5 and Rainbow Moon

Will be playing Tales of Monkey Island chapters 4 & 5 this weekend.

I have taken a break from VANQUISH & Earth Defense Force; Insect Armageddon over the past few weeks but I still intend to Plat both of those.  

My favorite trophies I got recently are:

76L4bc84d.png   

Borderlands Muerte la robo-lución Killed the Interplanatary Ninja Assassin Claptrap

44Le5a548.png

GT5 Speed Demon Achieve a speed of 300km/h.   Rollover Total a car by flipping it over.

6Lc3f6d6.png

Machinarium Music Lover Help the musicians

Levelling up to 50 for plat/100% on Ghost Recon Future Soldier. (DONE)

Co-Op for plat on Far Cry 3 (DONE) Going through Army Of Two: Devil's Cartel next with my buddy.

Should really try to finish off Batman AA. Only need to win both Shock & Awe rooms for plat.

Will be attempting Hunted The Demons Forge again on Co-Op.

Game is hella long but overall should be an easy plat running through it Co - Op.

Finished off Ghost Recon & Far Cry 3 and got plat on both.

Will also be joing whatever boost sessions I can on RDR to hopefully clean up main game MP trophies and maybe find a good Co-Op partnerv for DLC.

Edited by Paulie1313

Started Army Of Two Devils Cartel last night.

Game is so much fun, especially when you go into Overkill mode.

Weeknights will be Army Of Two, weekends Hunted The Demons Forge.

Going to doing MP trophies on RDR/ F.E.A.R 2 as well whenever there are boost sessions.

Working on F1 2011 & Playstation Allstars on PS Vita - Friendly competition Trophy required for Platinum (subject to my crappy NAT 3 connection!)

Virtues Last Reward & Uncharted: Golden Abyss to start

On PS3 - I'm working on Motorstorm Apocalypse & Burnout Paradise

Ni No Kuni to start.

I guess I'll be busy for a while... :rolleyes: