What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Far Cry Primal. Spent today finishing the three remaining master hunts I had left, the Bloodtusk Mammoth fight was pretty cool, makes me wish I could replay missions since it's not really repeatable in the open world. Other than that I knocked off a couple of location based trophies and captured all the forts, as well as upgrading three of the village huts to the maximum level. Tomorrow I'll go and capture the one lonely bonfire I see on the map then get torn into some more quests. 

I'm currently working on:

• ModNation Racers (PS3): started this one a couple of days ago. Just finished the career with a 1st place on everything. Will be knocking out the rest of the miscellaneous trophies in the next 3-4 days before starting with the online grind.
  • Cross Edge (PS3): finished the game already and started my 3rd playthrough of it and finally, FINALLY, I am on the true end route. Just outside the gates of the final boss. Already made lists and uploaded them to my phone to start the synthesis marathon that awaits me. *sigh*
  • Mercenaries 2 World In Flames: I'm still not able to connect in this game with anyone. Tried everything. One last thing I may try is to get a second copy of the game and use a second PS3 to see if I can connect to it. I mean, it should work, right? It better works... otherwise I am gonna toss this game aside and start playing with my copy of Tales of Symphonia that just arrived today.

Quite a few:

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - Getting the grindy 100 Implements trophy, then carrying on through the game.

Metro 2033 Redux - Just need to play through Survival Mode for the plat.

Assassin's Creed III - The Battle Hardened Pack for the multiplayer trophies. Ugh.

Spelunker HD - Really want 100% for this, got to the end of EX area 7 and realized I messed up, meaning I need to restart the entire level again. Raged and haven't played it since. 

GTA V - Plat this recently, but wouldn't mind 100% eventually.

Edited by Kamurotetsu
  • Like 1

To get some distraction from Everybody's Golf, I started Lone Survivor yesterday. Need to do some more playthroughs since I probably made a mistake by going for the Green Ending first. Nothing too bad since the game is very short. 

I finally got Leynos trophies going. Only got a few trophies left, and they're mostly from stage 1 which is much harder than it should be (I mean the trophies from it). I think I should be able to beat classic mode without any real trouble, but ideally I want to combine it with "Old Tricks" and get "Superhuman Pilot" and "Assault Ship Master Hunter" from the arcade mode. That should be all (if I can pull it off).

Also made it to post-game in Nights of Azure, which means grind time.

I hope I can get these done before the weekend ideally. I'm about ready to move on.

A lot.. I've put Elder Scrolls Online on the back burner as all I need for platinum pretty much is that damn fishing trophy which has just killed me off (damn RNG!!)

But my main games I'm working on are Warhawk (PS3) and Skyforge (PS4). Literally two of the top 10 grindiest platinums from each console in my opinion.. but hey, what's a platinum worth if it ain't hard to get, eh? :)

SFV, only need the Priceless trophy (1mill Fight Money earned) then I’m done. But since Capcom removed the extra FM you could earn from Survival Mode + other modes there’s really nothing I can do besides keep playing Ranked/Casual Matches!

And they only give 50FM per win ?‍♂️

Just finished the Story levels in LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens, bar a handful of levels I can't access yet due to not having enough gold bricks. Now starting from the beginning to collect all collectibles. Each level might take a few minutes, but it can get a little tedious.

It shouldn't take too long, but I'll probably split up the collecting. 

Far Cry Primal. Finished up the main story today and managed to capture all outposts, tomorrow I'll get started on the side quests and start working my way through the kill based trophies but I probably won't pop all of them until I reset the outposts. I'll leave them under my control for now so I can fast travel between quests. 

Far Cry Primal, ten trophies from the platinum. Now that I've finished all the beast hunting sidequests I'll start on the help wenja and and tribal clash quests, while I'm at it I'll find enemies for the David and Goliath & BEES! trophies, and probably pop the rest of the kill related trophies when I reset the outposts and forts. 

Wolfenstein II: I am around 18 attempts into Mein Leben and it is getting more and more frustrating.... Lets see if I continue with runs during this week or if I start and 100% God of War 3 Remastered first to relax a bit :D

Edited by SirEricLPer