What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

The Ezio Trilogy, platinumed Assassin's Creed II for the second time yesterday and started Brotherhood today. The intention is to play them one after the other, after which I'll probably never want to a see an Assassin's Creed game again. 

L94b656.png

Pretty enjoyable game, although I can't deny that doing 3 playthroughs since the difficulty trophies don't stack can get a bit tedious. I'm definitely looking forward to doing 2008 and The Forgotten Sands in much faster times though. Thinking of going for a top 50 fastest achiever time for 2008, which seems possible enough to me. :) 

At the moment I'm giving Steins;Gate 0 a go, have had it for a little while now so thought I'd play it over the weekend as I had some free time & wanted to do something between each game of the world cup so played through most of it. Wasn't going to bother trying to get the platinum for it & as I'd already gone through it the once & finished it I thought I'd go through it one more time to get the odd one or two more trophies for the game but it looks like getting the platinum trophy might be easier to get then I thought so am aiming to go for that trophy

Vermintide cataclysm playthrough wich is a bitch

Deathwing i should be done with it pretty sure this weekend

Destiny just gotta wrap up my 2 characters and i am finally done took me 3 months...

And burnout paradise city wich also should be done by the end of the week

1 minute ago, sona_11 said:

Yakuza Kiwami : Climax battles driving my nuts orz 

Wich ones you need help with?

Call of Duty: Black Ops III- Campaign at hardened difficulty. Each mission cleared on hardened or higher gives you a silver.   I'm really far along with this & should wrap it up soon.  Been using Chaos core most of the time but I'm thinking of switching to another for some more trophies, maybe the Control core (taking control of an ASP for Maximum Firepower, & hijacking a drone- I still need to get Sting Like A Talon).

It's one of the best CoD campaigns.  BO2 comes close. OMG, learning BO4 wouldn't have one was quite the downer.

Finishing collectibles trophies for Yoku's Island., very nice game.

But sadly for me the US physical version is kinda broken, started to stutter when I got the whole map and begun my quest for scarabs, taking long time to load areas, tear textures, and even crashed on me last night.