What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Hitman absolution (ps3) looks like some sort of stealth type game. it will improve my skill in stealth type games.

then i'm free to pick the next 2 before the boss game (have something in mind, musou game).

Edited by kingdrake2

Time and Eternity - I guess I'm almost half-way through the game, but it is a bit boring. Nothing I can't handle, but the plot's not interesting at all. I just hope I get all or most of the collectibles/missables this playthrough because I'd like to rush through the 2nd.

Far Cry Primal. Popped all but one of the trophies over the last couple of days and finished up quests I can get XP for. All that's left is filling out the skill tree for the wenja expert trophy and I'm done. I can fit in a couple of hours over the next couple of days so I'll get the platinum on either Friday or Saturday. 

Draw Slasher. Trying to get the last trophy left. I need to unlock 3 challenges and finish challenge #6 with the best score to finally be done with the game.

Update: I just need to unlock the last 3 ninjutsu challenges and get the best score on each of them, this is just a matter of time ?

Edited by Deceptrox

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, ie trophy streak stopper aka trophy avg downer.

Power levelling familiars for now, before the Dark Djinn battle.  Good game, I rarely, if ever played this genre of game. I can see why this one is popular, but I am not used to sinking this much time into a game. About 45 hrs in and maybe half way through by my estimates, just looking at some of the grindy trophies.

Just about finished with the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood multiplayer. Managed to get to level 50 yesterday and complete all co-op bonuses. The rest is clean up before I can move onto the main game.

While waiting for the boosting sessions though, I've been playing Witcher 3. I want to make the game my tenth platinum milestone and I am absolutely loving every minute of it. The amount of detail and content in this game is amazing. Barely scratched the surface!

I'm currently working on:

• ModNation Racers (PS3): finishing all of the online races trophies. Have some people I can play with, it would only be a matter of getting together to do the races. XP wise, I think I have 3 days ahead of downloading my own stuff. I think I can finish this game this week.
  • Sound Shapes (PS Vita): downloaded this from the store seeing as I got the Vita person when I bought it. Going through it again as I actually liked the game.
  • Tales of Symphonia (PS3): Triet Ruins cleared, Kilia defeated in Palmacosta, Magnius is down as well... on my way to Thoda island.
  • Cross Edge (PS3): no progress whatsoever since my last update.

God of War 3 - I am currently taking my time with this project. Playthrough on Titan difficulty is done and the challenge missions also (screw those). Now all that is left is two misscelaneous trophies and collecting all godly possessions. Should be getting this done by the end of next week :D

World of Final Fantasy, grinding out for the Legendary Caretaker trophy. I got all of the Pleiads' Mirage Boards maxed out and working on normal Mirages now. Still have to go back to Mako Reactor 0 and get the secret area there to get the Quactaur memento and have that dang Blitzball minigame to do, then have to complete the EX dungeons and find a missing quest but all in all I am getting close to done. :)

I know I have Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom still unopened but dang it, I love this game and want to petition Square-Enix to do a World of Dragon Quest. (I know Dragon Quest Heroes tends to cover the character crossover but I'd kill to see Lillikin Dragon Quest characters!)

Edited by SquidBaronet