What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Finished The Last Guardian about a week ago, amazing game even though I spent the majority of the game scratching my head trying to figure out a way forward ? The game really draws you in! Not sure when I’ll attempt the platinum for it.

Finished ‘The Journey’ on Fifa 18 last week, really was a struggle to finish, wasn’t interesting at all.

And as for right now, i’m almost solely playing Fortnite! In two minds as to what game I want to play next.

Assassin's Creed II. Finished the story this afternoon and spent some time popping random stuff, all that's left is the collectables and the show your colours trophy, probably pop the platinum next weekend then I can get started on Brotherhood. 

Finally decided to buy the Complete Edition of Horizon Zero Dawn on sale for 20 dollars at the local GameStop. Didn't try this when it first showed up because all I heard people talk about was how great the graphics looked. Anyone who knows me knows that graphics mean absolutely nothing to me as we have seen great graphics disguise poor games in the past (The Order 1886, EA UFC series, Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, just to name a few). When I delved deeper into my research I found an Action-RPG base with an interesting story, so I decided to take the plunge while it was on sale. So far, I'm having a great time! 6 trophies down, many more to go!

Edited by Icebrand1270
  • Like 1

@paranoia_agent85 How's New Vegas running on PS3? As far as I know it never got a PS4 release, and I kept hearing that both 3 and NV kept crashing so much on PS3 that it rendered the plat unattainable so I ended up never getting it. Really want to give both a go again, so it'd be nice if the rumors were just rumors and nothing more.

Back on topic, I'm working on FFXV now, with all included DLC. Pretty crazy amount of trophies, but I'm liking the game so far! I'm playing so that someone can watch my playthrough though, so when she's not around to watch the stream, I've been working on God of War. Loving how straightforward the trophies are in that so far, though I'm worried about the "Allfather Blinded" trophy. It's such a drag to backtrack for untraceable collectibles u.u

1 hour ago, JoocyMan said:

@paranoia_agent85 How's New Vegas running on PS3? As far as I know it never got a PS4 release, and I kept hearing that both 3 and NV kept crashing so much on PS3 that it rendered the plat unattainable so I ended up never getting it. Really want to give both a go again, so it'd be nice if the rumors were just rumors and nothing more.

I never had any major issues (some crashes, not a crazy amount) when I made my way to the plat just over a year ago. That being said the performance has deteriorated playing through these dlc packs (Old World Blues especially), what caused that could be a couple of reasons. One, my hundred hour save file, like Skyrim PS3 the experience degrades the larger the save file gets (mine is at 11mb and at 9mb I began noticing occasional severe framerate drops, that required me to reboot the game). The other reason could be that I got the platinum on the original version of the game and I'm using one of those saves to now play the dlc on the ultimate edition, I don't know if that's a problem others have had but it could be a factor.

@paranoia_agent85 Dang, that sounds pretty annoying to deal with. So would you recommend getting the plat for the main game and then doing the DLCs afterwards? I'm thinking maybe I can finish the main game, make a save, do DLC1, reload save, do DLC2, reload save, etc. just to get the trophies for all the DLC packs while at the same time not making the save file too enormous.

• Like 1

@JoocyMan Yeah spot on! I think the recommended levels for the dlc are between 15 to 25 depending on which one you're playing. So maybe try to get to level 25 or above then make the save and if you still haven't committed to a particular faction in the main game you could use the same save to go back and clean up the faction specific late game trophies.

Fate stay umbral star

But after finnishing story on very hard. All story related difficultys an rankings crafting all codex aside from bond items

I cant just cant for the life of me grind out 13 misc. Characters to lv 25~40 to do there shit on very hard.  Even spent 700k currency to power lv gigamesh an cu culinan or w.e his name is to 35 from 10~15. To barely manage there crap x.x

( i can see burning thru 3m currancy just to ger 7 of them to a decent lvl.. As it takes upwards of 40k for +1 lv after 25