What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Trilogy. Rushed my way through Assassin's Creed II since I've played and platinumed it before but taking my time with Brotherhood since it's my first time playing. Mostly I'm doing side quests and exploring Rome, currently doing the Da Vinci disappearance and going for 100% sync where I feel like it, actually didn't realize 100% sync was required for the platinum when I started but I'll get it as I go if it doesn't affect whatever I have planned for my mission too much. I can always replay missions later anyway so it's no big deal if I have to do a few missions again. Don't have an estimated time for when I'll be done with this and moving onto Revelations but I'm pretty busy with work for the foreseeable future so I'm not getting a lot of time in, so it'll probably be a few weeks. 

• Like 2

As I am having no luck getting Doomfists Cratered Trophy in Overwatch and currently I dont have time to play a lot I am currently getting a few trophies done in Evolve - such as the future missable trophies when the servers shut down. But I will not be focusing on this game for long :D After that I will get to 100% my next game :)

Currently working on getting all single player trophies for gta v. Multiplayer trophies are going to be unobtainable for me so I’m just doing what I can for that game. Might do South Park fractured booty hole after that or grind some fallout dlc trophies because I miss playing that game. 

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Still allowing myself to get distracted from the main story with side quests. Finished the Da Vinci disappearance this afternoon at 100% sync (decided I might as well go for 100% as I go instead of replaying missions later), then moved on to Da Vinci's next sequence, destroyed two of his weapons so far, I'll do the next two tomorrow. Since I'm swimming in money (still too mean to throw some down for the buskers though, fuck those guys) I went ahead and bought every store that's available in my map for the extra money, the Eastern side of the map is still blocked off since I haven't progressed beyond mission one of sequence four so I still have some Borgia towers to destroy. I actually enjoy doing that, I wish there were more of them. So in short, I'll spend tomorrow procrastinating from the main story again, side quests and whatever else I find to do are usually pretty fun so I don't mind if it adds a few hours on top of however long this'll take. 

• Like 1

I'm working on Gal*Gun Double Peace as a pallet cleanser before my second run-through for the Trails of Cold Steel 2 plat, my second of 4/5 for the Tales of Symphonia plat, and second for the Persona 5 plat. I'm also grinding away with the Dungeon Travellers 2 girls for the final trophy there. I also play half hour of Trackmania turbo every now and again. 

Whether I'll finish them before I get around to Detroit and GoW I don't know, but I am looking forward to those. 

Edited by thefourfoldroot