What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Actively working on:

• Steins;Gate 0 - "only" the path to the true ending left
  • Kingdom Hearts I Final Mix - 3/4 through the first playthrough, while making sure to work on other trophies on the way
  • Tales of Berseria - First playthrough on the PS4, 3rd one all in all (i played the steam version when it came out)

Unfortunately i am bombarded with RL stuff and progress is slow Dx

Mafia 3, on my second walkthrough, trying to flip remaining racket bosses (I messed up this one on my first run) plus killing all informants and assigning 7 districts to one under-boss, plus preparing mentally for third walkthrough with killing all racket bosses.

Far Cry Primal. I'm beginning to pick up the pace a little with my sabertooth following me around, spent some of yesterday and today working through some quests and capturing any outposts and bonfires along the way. I can maybe cram in a hour after work tomorrow and that's me til Saturday, so I should make a decent amount of progress then. 

On 23.4.2018 at 9:33 AM, Lagoon Aris said:

Kingdom Hearts I
Have everything done except of my proud playthrough and the speedster trophy. Currently stuck at the endboss in the Monstro world <.<

I'm also working on my proud playthrough of Kingdom Hearts right now, but I'm stuck on the 100 Heartless Fight at the End of the World. :/

I wish you good luck on your playthrough, though. Hope you get it done in the needed time frame. (:

Edited by Lojtana

Currently working on getting the platinum for Yakuza 5.

Right now still at the beginning of Part 4, Chapter 2 with around 56% completion. Just finished training with Ayanokoji (the feudal dressing noble guy).

I know the game is considered niche but I was kinda expecting to find more complete guides. The majority of want I find are either too small and direct, this especially is true with the Heat Actions since some like Essence of Wall Pummel and Essence of Wall Plastering are quite similar when it comes to requirements that it makes it difficult to make out what to do. And then there are some that just say to visit the Japanese guide for more detail (or they have the names of items in Japanese), although google translate helps it's far from perfect especially when it comes to names of items.

Edited by TugaSonic

Far Cry Primal. Knocked off another few quests, captured a few outposts and got started on the great beast hunt quests. I passed a couple of outposts when I was tracking the great sabertooth, I wasn't sure if I'd lose the trail if I stopped to capture the outposts so I kept going, so tomorrow I'll turn back and take those before I keep going with the beast hunts. Afterwards I'll probably go hunting for the resources to upgrade my weapons, I'm getting to that point in the story where it'd be useful to crush some skulls if I need to. I'll probably get round to that next week, I've swapped shifts with someone at work so now I have Fridays and Saturdays off, basically now I have two days where I can put a decent amount of time in if I don't have plans instead of just Saturday ;)  

On 4/25/2018 at 0:10 AM, Leaderboards said:

Dead Space 2 - German version

Lucky! Been trying to find that version for a minute.

Took a break from Star Ocean: TLHI and turned to Nier. Don't know why I took so long to actually play it, I'm really enjoying this game.

Going to start work on my last Artifex Mundi title(Eventide 2) soon and then pop into Ratchet and Clank as my 20th platinum. I am playtesting Final Fantasy XII on a blank account and found it to be a bit of a frustration but I do love the fact you can tap a button and everything moves super-fast, this will make grinding a bit faster. :)

Also in my future are World of Final Fantasy(I really enjoyed the chibi characters) and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.