e3 2017 reactions!

skinner49

6 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

So far no Sucker Punch again.

This is what I was wanting to see the most from.

I was expecting them to release a quick teaser. God of War was announced at last year's E3 and it got people extremely excited. This year they're showcasing more about the game.

But damn Sucker Punch. Guess they're laying low for a while longer.

Just now, Valyrious said:

Sony's conference was a direct answer to Microsoft.

They're saying, good job, you have a strong console. But we're confident with the amazing games we have.

A little upset no DMC5 or Bloodborne 2, but what can you do.

Hahah gotta love how you're backtracking on the ''SON'YS GONNA SLAY MICRODICK'' mantra from a few pages back.

Completely and utterly disappointing conference. Absolutely nothing outside of God of War which we already knew about truly took the stage by storm. No TLoU2, nothing from FromSoft, nothing to give a shit about really. As always Sony proves they suck at keeping the intiative when they're at the lead and they do better when they have catch up to do.

For my money, Microsoft did better and had the best showing overall.

Well Sony you underwhelmed this year, i mean Spiderman, GOW and Detroit Being Human looked good, Days gone might have lost my interest now after this showing, tbh it looked better last e3 and we knew most of the games, no the last of us 2. i mean Undertale coming to PS4 and vita is good but that was before the conference, i will also say crowd didn't seem all that enthusiastic too. After how good Sony were last year, i'm dissapointed in this years E3 showing 

Also Skyrim VR Serioursly WHY

Edited by I Am Error
  • Like 1