Limited Run Games Upcoming Releases

TechnicalPixel

Does anyone know what the future PS games are going to be? I swear they had more on the table during their E3 deal but they only seem to have Switch stuff for the next month. I'm still kind of hoping Rabi Ribi and Narcisu come out soon. I shouldn't complain though, that was a lot of games to get in one summer.

1 hour ago, Willreaper41 said:

Does anyone know what the future PS games are going to be? I swear they had more on the table during their E3 deal but they only seem to have Switch stuff for the next month. I'm still kind of hoping Rabi Ribi and Narcisu come out soon. I shouldn't complain though, that was a lot of games to get in one summer.

Unless you are expecting something amazing as a collector edition. The regular Rabi Ribi European release is very cheap and includes physical soundtrack. And it has been on US Amazon $15.99 many weeks already (no idea if this one also includes soundtrack, it should), I imported my copy.

Edited by GoldenShaka

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

I managed to secure a copy of Salt and Sanctuary on the Vita yesterday which was pretty lucky because they went quick! Now I have a total of 7 games I'm waiting for them to send me. :P

Lucky you with waiting for just 7... i'm waiting on 42 games to be sent to me lol.

15 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Unless you are expecting something amazing as a collector edition. The regular Rabi Ribi European release is very cheap and includes physical soundtrack. And it has been on US Amazon $15.99 many weeks already (no idea if this one also includes soundtrack, it should), I imported my copy.

Where did you buy your copy? The ones sold on any amazon I checked (DE, UK, COM/US) do not include the OST.

13 hours ago, PViddy said:

Lucky you with waiting for just 7... i'm waiting on 42 games to be sent to me lol.

Damn thats a lot, are you buying the total bundles?

Anyways waiting for 8 games myself (7Vita 1 PS4) within 4 orders. Atleast they finished production of va-11 hall-a... Slow but steady they will come to me.

42 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

Where did you buy your copy? The ones sold on any amazon I checked (DE, UK, COM/US) do not include the OST.

When I bought my PS4-copy last year the online-stores didn't specifically mention that the game comes with the OST but it came with it nonetheless. It's just in a small slipcase and IIRC it's not mentioned on the backside of the cover . I sold my PS4-copy so I can't verify that info.

4 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

As @Crimson Idol mentioned already, there's no reference about soundtrack included in the box. I bought it through ebay, the store is shop_us_store.

As I said I guess the Amazon one also includes soundtrack, at least the disc picture shown by a buyer is the same as my copy. OST comes in a slipcase.

5 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Damn thats a lot, are you buying the total bundles?

Anyways waiting for 8 games myself (7Vita 1 PS4) within 4 orders. Atleast they finished production of va-11 hall-a... Slow but steady they will come to me.

I don't bother with Switch releases... that said if the Mega Bundle has Switch releases in it I don't get it... the only one I did get was the Saturday Morning RPG CE bc it was badass... as for the Vita and PS4 releases I am going for the full sets

• Like 1

Man, I'm really psyched for both of the big releases today.  Another World/Out of this World was one of those odd favorites of mine as a kid when I played it on the SNES.  I tried this 20th Anniversary Edition on PC and it still had that wonderful odd-ness about it.  Really happy to see it getting the physical treatment.  Golf Story has been really high on my list too as one of those must-have Switch indies.

SALES TAX

October 01, 2018

As many online shoppers may already be aware- the US Supreme Court overturned the physical presence requirement that has allowed e-commerce retailers to forego charging state sales outside their state of residence this Summer on June, 21st.   

This is going to, unfortunately, require us to charge sales tax for customers in any state that has already passed new legislation in regards to sales tax. We are only going to start charging that sales tax in the states that have already made it legally enforceable, but it is expected most states will have legislation in place by early 2019.

As of October 1st, today, we will be legally required to start collecting sales tax in the following states: Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin.

-Limited Run Games Team

2 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

SALES TAX

October 01, 2018

As many online shoppers may already be aware- the US Supreme Court overturned the physical presence requirement that has allowed e-commerce retailers to forego charging state sales outside their state of residence this Summer on June, 21st.   

This is going to, unfortunately, require us to charge sales tax for customers in any state that has already passed new legislation in regards to sales tax. We are only going to start charging that sales tax in the states that have already made it legally enforceable, but it is expected most states will have legislation in place by early 2019.

As of October 1st, today, we will be legally required to start collecting sales tax in the following states: Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin.

-Limited Run Games Team

Ouch, even though this doesn't affect me (New Yorker here), I feel bad for everyone who has to be subjected to the horror of sales tax. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ibuki said:

Ouch, even though this doesn't affect me (New Yorker here), I feel bad for everyone who has to be subjected to the horror of sales tax. 

Yeah, I now have to pay an extra 5% on a $60 video game. The horror. I realize this adds up over multiple purchases of many items over the course of a year, but... come on.