New Exploit Corner

Dwightsarmy14

8 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

Not judging anyone here, but playing just for the fun of killing Zeds is better than having the objective of grinding, this way the game will become tedious really fast :|

The amount of xp required to hit max level (and thus effectiveness) is what makes the game tedious, but that's me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

The amount of xp required to hit max level (and thus effectiveness) is what makes the game tedious, but that's me.

Sure, I understand that, like I said, not judging ahah. I usually play on either Hard/Suicidal with 6 players on US servers and I earn from 4000 to 5500xp per match (~20minutes). But atm the Outpost glitch is still functional if you want to grind on HoE with other players, they often use this glitch on this difficulty :) 

On 7/12/2017 at 1:21 PM, bpmotard said:

Not judging anyone here, but playing just for the fun of killing Zeds is better than having the objective of grinding, this way the game will become tedious really fast :|

Couldn't agree more, the game is both really fun and challenging whether you're alone, with friends or randoms. This must be 20-30 really boring hours if you spend them all in that corner. 

On 7/12/2017 at 9:10 PM, Nutrageous69 said:

Well they did add weekly challenges so at least that is something new to do on the console version to help with the grind. I'm thinking I'm going to slow my grind to 25 by just getting the challenges done then working on other things to break it up.

Do you get bonus exp. for completing the challenges?

On 7/12/2017 at 5:00 AM, DanDunDan said:

I just hate it when people use Perks that only has levels 0-5 and they join hard difficulty games then they just die without doing much.

I'd rather play solo using a corner exploit than to play with people like that.

Agree!

• 3 weeks later...

There's a spot on Volter Manor next to one of the Trader machines. You have to be crouched against the back wall and will get hit from time to time, but nothing serious. It's how I did the Suicidal and Hell on Earth runs. You need to make sure it's in an Invite Only online match, because it doesn't work in Solo Offline

• 4 weeks later...

This morning we just had a patch, unfortunatly only today i decided to get the hell on earth trophy. I tried many times already but people keep dying so i tried every glitch i found online without any success. Does anyone have a new corner/glitch/exploit for the hell on earth, i just cant do it...

• 2 weeks later...

The corner glitches seem to have all been patched, but with a little digging i found that you can "Shotgun Jump" (jump by shooting the floor with the shotgun) and get to some places where zeds cant hit you. But most are pretty tricky and i sugest you just play normally on HoE to get the trophy/farm Xp. Go to youtube to see the spots where u can use this if u are desperate. 

• 1 month later...

The 3.1gb 1.13 patch dropped a few days ago but the tiny amount of fixes for such a large update has made me suspicious that they have potentially slipped some additional nerfs/exploit fixes in as well: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-ps4/news-and-announcements-aa/2307793-ps4-title-update-1-13