PS+ Aug 2017

Gwendly

I already own AC Freedom Cry (which I liked, but my opinion might be biased considering that AC4 is my favourite game of the series) so nothing interest me this monce since I'm tired of GTA-like games but I have to admit that I like what they did for this month PS4 games. I hope they keep adding good games like that and Life Is Strange <3

Just Cause 3: Makes the Month for me. 

Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry: Would have liked Black Flag instead and not some short adventure.

Super Motherload: Will probably play this, wish it had a Vita version.

Snakeball: No trophies, 9 year old game. Not touching.

Downwell: Already own this, bought day one. Pretty hard but very enjoyable. Have not got the hang of it...hopefully one day get the platinum.

Level 22: Will give it a shot since it is a Vita game.

Decent month,  JC 3 alone makes it a pass. Feel for the latin users.  Strike Vector...can't replace a triple A game offering...however good it might be.

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hm... Sony really starts giving. Just Cause and AssCreed, not bad.

That Assassin's Creed is a standalone DLC, though.

Problem is that it added some unnecessary trophies from the main game just so they could reach the requirements for a 100% game and even if had some nice idea ideas it's not really a worthwile experience IMO.

46 minutes ago, DennisWilles said:

Just Cause 3 is a broken mess.. they even patched it and made it worse. I'm shocked this is still up on the store and now given out as a game, it's unplayable.

That's what I wanted to ask. I heard that game has some glitchy trophies. :D 

1 hour ago, mariosF94 said:

Anyone knows how hard is to platinum downwell?

I found it very difficult, personally.  It's one of those cases where I don't really want to know how many failed attempts it took before I finally got a good run in Hard mode.  Looking at the list of achievers, it's clear others had a much easier time than I did or already had experience in the game.

Overall though, it's a fun game and it would be a shame to avoid it because of a few difficult trophies.

Edited by dmland12

5 games for me is a total win. though wanting to start just cause 3 i will have to check how much the season pass is.

oh no, looks like i will have to wait till the season pass goes on sale too high for my blood.

Edited by kingdrake2