Favorite PS4 game of ALL TIME

AdventjX

Of games that were only for the PS4, I'd have to choose...

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Batman: Arkham Knight (although not as good as the other Arkham games)

inFAMOUS Second Son - really surprised me how much I liked this game

EDIT: Adding The Talos Principle... those puzzles were really addictive!

Edited by hotdog_president
  • Like 1

I would kind of consider PSVR a whole other platform but either way I would say Resident Evil 7 in VR. The most amazing and emotionally-draining (in a good way) game I've ever played. It was the most scared I've ever been by a long shot. Every day when I was about to put the headset on I asked myself "why am I doing this to myself?", but looking back at it, it was probably the craziest thing I've done in my life.

Edited by olimoo101

10 hours ago, adventheorex said:

Hey guys,

DISCLAIMER: I word-searched to see if there were any similar threads, but no luck. Please redirect me if there was a thread like this already.

So the title speaks for itself. What's your favorite game of ALL TIME thus far? Just a curiosity thread. =)

My personal favorite is Nioh, without a shadow of a doubt. It is by far one of the only games I play after I achieved the plat, and I'm taking my sweet time with the DLC trophies.

As I have so much PS4 indie and AAA favorites and played so much I think that's an impossible question for me to answer as for many other gamers.

This is not as simple as "WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR" I could give maybe favorite games in different categories (RPG,MP, ACTION, ADVENTURE,VN, POINT AND CLICK etc etc)

But I need to give NIOH a try before September and October major games release seen how many gamers enjoy it