Bayonetta / Vanquish coming to PS4

Gwendly

7 minutes ago, TheJadedJay said:

If that had been a Bayonetta 1 & 2 pack I would of flipped my shit. xD

go buy a wii u wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just now, Ac3NiNjA9 said:

Same. I've played the first one but not the second. Why did they have to make it a Wii U exclusive ?

There's still hope, I hope..

BECAUSE NINTENDO PAID FOR IT AND SEGA DIDNT WANNA

Just now, mako-heart said:

go buy a wii u wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh I have a Wii U and Bayonetta 2. I'd just really prefer it on a Sony system like the first one originally.

2 minutes ago, Ac3NiNjA9 said:

Same. I've played the first one but not the second. Why did they have to make it a Wii U exclusive 1f620.png

There's still hope, I hope..

I can't remember the reason it switched to Nintendo. But you never know I guess. 

This would be amazing! I've always wanted to play Bayonetta, but I heard the PS3 port is pretty trash, so I never bothered with it. Playing Vanquish was some of the most fun I've ever had in a third person shooter. It's so crazy and hectic. Of course I'd love to play it again, but then a part of me weeps at the thought of getting that platinum again... ? Still, I'll totally pick this up assuming it's real. I'd love Bayonetta 2 as well, but that's probably asking too much.

13 minutes ago, TheJadedJay said:

If that had been a Bayonetta 1 & 2 pack I would of flipped my shit. xD Still pretty cool though, even though I haven't heard of Vanquish before.

Same here, I wish Bayonetta 2 would come too. Vanquish is pretty good too, it combines shooting with the fast-paced action from hack 'n slash games.

• Like 1

@Undead Wolf The PS3 port was initially trash, to the point where it was nearly unplayable.  However, there was a patch that mostly fixed it.  It's still the inferior port, but much more playable now.  I'm all for more Bayonetta and Vanquish.  I already played those games years ago, though.  Good games for folks who've yet to play them.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

@Undead Wolf The PS3 port was initially trash, to the point where it was nearly unplayable.  However, there was a patch that mostly fixed it.  It's still the inferior port, but much more playable now.

Ah, I see. That's good to know if this whole PS4 port thing doesn't end up being true.

Like others have said if it were Bayonetta 2 I would flip out... but the first one not so much, I still have my ps3 copy if I want to play it again.

I really want to play the sequel but I won't buy a dead platform for it, but I would get a Switch if they ported it there ;) 

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It came out on PC too, so they will probably work off that version.

It did come out on PC, but that was more than likely a port of the 360 version. When originally developing the game, they did what most developers did at the time for multiplatform games. They developed a game from the ground up for 360, then ported it to PS3. Since the 360 version is the original version of the game, I'd rather they port that directly, instead of porting a port. Doing it that way opens the door for more possible issues.