Games You'd Love to Revisit Gameplay and Trophy-Wise

SamS7398

What games would you love to revisit gameplay and trophy-wise? A game you love so much, that you'd love to go back and obtain all the trophies all over again, without having to start a new account? Baring in mind games that don't have multiple trophy lists.

For instance, I would love to go through Bully (Canis Canem Edit) and earn all the trophies again. It was a game from my childhood that absolutely loved (thank you parents for letting me play it even though I was like 10). Also games like Burnout Paradise, Black Ops 1, Sonic Generations and so on.

Apologies in advance if another topic similar to this has been made.

Planning to jump back on the following:

• The Last of Us (Reclaimed & Abandoned Territories DLCs).
  • Hitman: Absolution - I made a Trophy Guide here, so I'll use it because the game is awesome.
  • FIFA 16 - I love football, so this platinum is going in my bag.
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops - I enjoy FPS, so just waiting for my copy.
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - MW2 was great, I loved it, and I platted it. I'll do the same to the sequel and this is most likely my next platinum. 
  • Like 1

Mainly games i never finished the platinum probably because something else released or caught my attention;

3d Dot Heroes

Resonance of Fate

Tales of Symphonia (uuurgh too many playthroughs to do back to back, id rather finish it later than end up hating that wonderful game)

Bloodborne

Persona 4 Golden

Resonance of Fate

Dragon's Dogma

Also i purposefully didnt do the Speedrun and Brutal trophies in Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection, cause i knew i would replay it anyway and gives me a reason to do so, probably the games i played through the most and will even after that

I tend to often come back to the different Kingdom Hearts games. Only platted one so far so I'm always coming back to the others to work towards one of the trophies. But most of the time I just start a new playthrough because I love the stories so much.
Also Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I already played it three times and I only platted it recently but I would plat it again and again if I could because I really love that game for all that it is.

Apart from that... I always come back to Alice: Madness Returns in hopes to finish it someday.

And I have quite a few Novels (like Steins;Gate & Dangranronpa) I could read again and again.

And non-Sony-wise... The Legend of Zelda, especially Skyward Sword. Can't even count how many times I played that one anymore :D

• Like 1

I'm rebuying some games i played and finished before all over again just to plat them . I did that with Uncharted 2 and gonna do with these onew too i have rebought for PS3 :

- Assassin's Creed II 

- Tomb Raider reboot

- The Last of Us 

I might also get Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag,  Uncharted 1 and 3  and some others from my trophy list i don't have anymore just to platinum them for once . 

• Like 1

One game I'm definitely  going to replat is Sleeping Dogs. I've done the EU PS4 and PS3 regional plats and now just waiting for the NA Sleeping Dogs PS4 sale and will snap it up immediately. 

So happy there brought out a separate NA trophy list. 

But back to the original topic I would do Burnout Paradise Platinum all over again. 

• Like 1

Games I currently have that I plan on achieving the platinum again:

- The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) (Previously platinumed on the PS3)

- God of War 3 (PS4) (Previously platinumed on the PS3)

-  Alien Isolation (PS4) (Previously platinumed on the PS3)

- Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS4) (Previously platinumed on the PS3)

- Batman: Arkham City (PS4) (Previously platinumed on the PS3)

- Beyond: Two Souls (PS4) (Previously platinumed on the PS3)

- Bioshock 2 & Infinite (PS4) (Previously platinumed both on the PS3)

- DmC Devil May Cry (PS4) (Previously platinumed on the PS3)

- Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS4) (Previously platinumed on the PS3)

- Sniper Elite 3 (PS4) (Previously platinumed on the PS3)

- Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (PS4) (Previously platinumed on the PS3)

- The Evil Within (PS4) (Previously platinumed on the PS3)

- Thief (PS4) (Previously platinumed on the PS3)

The shocking part is that these are only the games I haven't got around to platinuming again quite yet. There's about 5 games I got around to platinuming again, Hence why they are not included in the list.  

Edited by Night Cast

For me its a JRPG list:

Final Fantasy X - My first ever JRPG on the PS2. Few years later played again with the remastered version on the PS3 and might replay for the PS4 or Vita.

The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel I and II - One of the best JRPG series and worth revisiting them

Persona 5 -  Another pinnacle of JRPGs and enjoyed the story and music

Kingdom Hearts series - One of my favorite RPG series and childhood memory. When is KHIII coming out? 

Tales of series - Mainly Tales of Xillia 1 and 2. Interesting story especially the 2nd one  

i would love to revisit and 100% TLOU on ps3 but i used too many arrows in the lakeside resort and now im in an unwinnable fight with the infected i only have 3 bullets and like 2 arrows im such a good player notttttt im on Grounded Plus Difficulty btw so one checkpoint for the win

Edited by johnnyjh