It is not worth it

Florian9600

Just now, Florian9600 said:

I rewrote it, I think it's better now. Sorry, but English is not my first, not even my second language. It's third one and I do make many mistakes when I use English.

That's not the issue. I understood perfectly what you said there before the edit.

The issue is: why you achieved the platinum so everyone else doesn't has to? It's not your decision.

Rant about the quality of the game all you want, and, you know,  I would even agree with your rant, but let others play the game too so they can make their own opinion.

You don't need to achieve anything for nobody. Just say your opinion and that's it. Maybe the devs will read you and improve in future games.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Katt said:

but let others play the game too so they can make their own opinion.

But let me warn other players, so they don't waste 4 - 6 hours of their lives, would you?

It's like reading a bad written book and telling friends that the book is not worth to read it, you get it? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Mate I think you took that expression too literally. 

No, I didn't.

1 minute ago, Florian9600 said:

But let me warn other players, so they don't waste 4 - 6 hours of their lives, would you?

why another one? there are SEVERAL bad comments about this game in the whole forum. Why another thread saying the same exact thing?

• Like 2

Just now, Florian9600 said:

Are you developer of this great game or something xD no offence

Nope. I hate this game too. But I'm trying to be fair.

I hate it because I played it. I would be stupid if I try to tell my opinion about something I didn't tried first.

I mean, it would be stupid tell my opinion about a book I didn't read beforehand, don't you think?

18 minutes ago, Thropy_Hore said:

what do you suggest op?

You can go to animal shelter and voluntarily feed some puppies.

26 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

What’s her number?

Unless you're a kid, she's too young for you. ?

11 minutes ago, Parker said:

he will probably really enjoy this one too

If what he likes is 30 seconds of loading screen every time he enters or leaves a level, then sure, he will love it!

Edited by Florian9600

You can state your opinion about the game in this site, but the rest everyone will make their one decision. I spent a couple of hours and didn't had any crash. The challenges are not frustrating as you claim (at least in my opinion). And yes the game it's not good, but since it's free... why not try it?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Florian9600 said:

Better spend some time with your family (visit your grandma, call your sister etc.).

Hahahaha not even non trophy hunters call their grandma's or sisters. 

I think you on the wrong site. Your turn you suppose to take was 2 miles back at "go talk shit somewhere else"

Shoudve listened to op. It makes my eyes and ears and brain turn into mush.  Words cannot describe how awful the game is xD .

I was greeted with a long ass loading screen for what!? A 642  MB game? Lol

Then the game doesn't even run smoothly. The frame rate is all over the place

The audio really suffers from stuttering and to make matters worse, the same music plays over and over again.

The controls are freaking awful. Seriously why is there some serious input lag on the 3D races?

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 3

I have recently stopped adding PS+ games that I have absolutely no interest in to my account. This game and both the PS3 games last month for example.

Even if it's free I would rather spend time playing games in my backlog instead of playing just for some platinums.

Edited by PliskinCobra
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

I have recently stopped adding PS+ games that I have absolutely no interest in to my account. This game and both the PS3 games last month for example.

Even if it's free I would rather spend time playing games in my backlog instead of playing just for some platinums.

Bro, did you even Child of Light?

(One of the plus games last month and probably one of the most beautiful games ever).

Edited by SniperEliteDido

5 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

Bro, did you even Child of Light? 

I was referring to Truck Racer and Handball 2016 from the US lineup
Child of Light is cross buy for PS3 and PS4 but it's for EU only.

and I already have Child of Light btw, just haven't started the game yet ?

12 minutes ago, PliskinCobra said:

I was referring to Truck Racer and Handball 2016 from the US lineup
Child of Light is cross buy for PS3 and PS4 but it's for EU only.

and I already have Child of Light btw, just haven't started the game yet ?

oh yeah i totally agree... you should start it! Best Plus game on the PS3 i've ever played! game is such a masterpiece. :D