My Name is Mayo EU release date FINALLY

Infernofeuer1

7 minutes ago, lagoonaris said:

England is no longer a member of the EU. So it is kinda ironic to use a non-EU landmark to advertise an EU release (I think UK region on PSN still belongs to EU but yeah... it's ironic because if Brexit)

As far as I know EU stands for Europe in this case, not European Union. England didn't leave Europe and became a continent on its own I'm pretty sure :P.

EDIT: @Undead Wolf, the non-European :ninja:.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, lagoonaris said:

England is no longer a member of the EU. So it is kinda ironic to use a non-EU landmark to advertise an EU release (I think UK region on PSN still belongs to EU but yeah... it's ironic because if Brexit)

On another note... Always wondered about that game. Might be funny with its jokes but nothing where I would spend my money. I like to have at least a bit of work poured into my trophies :D

Doesn't EU means EUrope in this case? I mean there are European stores for states that are not part of European Union. Or not?

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

When they talk about an EU release date, it's short for Europe, not the European Union. You can't just up and leave Europe. :P So yeah, I don't see what's ironic about it. And FYI, we're still a part of the European Union until 2019.

Man, what a bring-down. You are taking the fun out of my comment. :(

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

As far as I know EU stands for Europe in this case, not European Union. England didn't leave Europe and became a continent on its own I'm pretty sure :P.

TWO CAPTAIN BRINGDOWNS, IN QUICK SUCCESSION?!? Chalk up a win for literal no fun. :(:(

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

When they talk about an EU release date, it's short for Europe, not the European Union. You can't just up and leave Europe. :P So yeah, I don't see what's ironic about it. And FYI, we're still a part of the European Union until 2019.

Just now, Lucas said:

I know, EU release means Europe and isn't only about European Union members. Just wanted to explain the joke since it sounded like an honest question. My bad if I had read it wrong
And also my bad about my mistake with the brexit. i must say, I'm not exactly that up to date with politics and economy and all that, so I didn't know how long exactly it will take before Brexit is through the whole process. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

@Undead Wolf I wish you didn’t leave though.

Well too bad. I'm glad we did. :P

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Pfft, like we'd wanna be associated with you continentals anyway. :awesome:

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Man, what a bring-down. You are taking the fun out of my comment. :(

My bad. I just wanted to educate some folks, ya know? :awesome:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yellowwindow7 said:

My Name is Mayo?? Dude I want Jazzpunk on the EU Playstation Store!

man the EU store feels like an empty shelves compared to the US and the Jap ones... lacks the games and contents I wanted the sales and deals they do are very terrible and the prices are way too high even when get dropped.

Hey,

Jazzpunk is available in the eu store or am i wrong!?

Nice! My Name is Mayo...;)

Edited by mypsdrei