ShadowStar83x

How long have you been playing video games?

94 posts in this topic

From what I remember, I've been gaming since I was a young kid. I started gaming on Nintendo then moved onto PlayStation. It's been years, let me leave it at that. Hah. xD

From early childhood.

ZX Spectrum\Nintendo(in Russian chinese "Dendy")\3DO Panasonic\PC\Sega\Playstatin 2-3-4

Since I was six years old on our first family system, the Nintendo 64. I believe my first game was Star Fox 64 but I never truly got to play it by myself.

Edited by ChimJiminie

Been playing ever since I got a Sega Master System and an NES.

Edited by LunarianLight

Since I was 7 years old. I started with playstation 2. 

Edited by Gengarbey

Since Prince of Persia in 1990 on IBM 286. Retired for 10 years in 2004, returned in 2014.

I started relatively late. I remember playing arcade games at the pizzeria and console games at my cousins’ or friends’ houses when I was younger. My family had an NES too, and I played it from time to time, but I was more of an outdoor and pretend kid then. What really got me into gaming was The Journeyman Project: Turbo for our new Windows 3.1 Packard Bell PC in 1995 and a copy of Super Mario RPG for our somewhat neglected Super Nintendo in 1996. Haven’t stopped since. Help.

Edited by Zondares

Atari 2600 was my first system.

My lineage is: Atari 2600, Colecovision, NES, Gameboy, SNES, Genesis, N64, Playstation, PS2, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PSP, 3DS, PS3, PS4

On 11/22/2017 at 8:52 PM, Hoshi said:

My father's Nintendo when I was 5, 26 years ago. Motor City Patrol was my favorite. I'd spend hours on it, though I never did manage to get out of the first city area.

Similar for me! Original NES, and I think we are the same age. I remember playing the Marios, Kirby, Zelda, some ninja game I picked at a pawn shop, and Battletoads; the list goes on. We eventually got a Playstation and then FFVII, and gaming became my greatest hobby. Now I am pumped to be teaching my kids to play games.

My earliest gaming related memory is playing with my brother on our Mattel Intellivision, this was in 1983 or 84. In 1985 we got a Commodore 64. After that I got an Amiga 500 in 1991 and I've had a PC since 1993. Last christmas I bought a PS4 Pro (my very first Playstation ever) along with a nice 65" 4K HDR TV and that has really revitalized my interest in gaming. Before that I played maybe 2 or 3 games a year but now I have a backlog of about 25 games that I haven't even had time to start yet.

I've also got an Xbox 360 but I haven't used that at all in a few years.

Since the Sega Genesis - can't remember when that was :P I remember playing game forever!

At least since 1999. 

This was my favorite game.

Image result

Since 2005. [Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas] was my very first video game. All I did was drive to the airport, steal the plane, fly to the other island, get killed, rinse and repeat. Played it on my dads PS2 when he was away at work 😁.

_-Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas-PS2-_.jpg

Edited by TheWolfIsNotDead