Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#58 S Rank Game - Golden Axe 

12Lbe992e.png

I had this as a kid back on my Sega Genesis and there was a lot of nostalgia playing this. That said it didn't make me any better at it, so I had to enlist my wife to help me finish the game with the co-op win and perfect win.

Difficulty: 3/10 (because of one trophy)

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

La804a8.png

Base game and DLC 100%. 

It's hard to describe this game. Strategy, tower defence, hacknslash hybrid.  Plays well and easier on PSV. Some grinding for gold is all but essential if you plan to 5 star each level. I'd recommend it to all because it's certainly something different. 

L54e58e.png

Took me a month to wrap this up since I am too lazy before (and not really motivated) to re-do a second (and in my case, third) run to 100% this game after I've finished the game once. Thought I will have hard time doing all the objectives but surprisingly, they're not that hard - The reach level 80 objective though :|

• Like 1

L432597.png

Active Soccer 2 DX is my latest 100%.

A fun little top down style football/soccer game with a very simple set of trophies. It reminds me of Sensible Soccer from way back in the days of the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis.

I enjoyed it a lot. Don't go in expecting FIFA or PES and you'll enjoy it too. It's a fun throwback to football/soccer games of the past :)

Lc86583.png

This game was actually a lot of fun. The trophies weren't difficult to earn and the gameplay was unique and creative. Moral of the story in this game is to keep an eye out on your dentist because you never know what their truly up to around Halloween. That and its okay to be in middle school and time travel without a parent or guardians approval.:D

L5ed323.png

A nice change of pace. The game could be longer since it features autosave (because if it was REALLY like a 80's-90's game, we would have a limited number of lives and would have to begin the game anew every time we turned the PS4 off)

Guess I will have to play the main game sometime since I already watched Kingsglaive and now played King's Tale.

• Like 1

L0d9c99.png

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Even though I only like two of the Vocaloids in the game, Project Diva games are the best rhythm games I have ever played. So I hope they will add more DLC song packs to this particular one!

L5ed323.png

A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV

These kinds of old-fashioned games are unfamiliar to me, so I had to focus a lot to beat all the Dream Battle challenges and to pull off the Combo King trophy. But because of that, having the 100% feels all the more rewarding. I liked this game and because Regis is one of my favourite characters from FFXV, I was happy to play as him.

• Like 1

spacer.pnghttps://i.psnprofiles.com/games/6e9b66/L5ed323.png
Very neat beat up game. Really enjoyed this one, even as small as it is. Was honestly quite addictive. Really need to get 'round to playing Final Fantasy XV sometime soon. That, or I'll wait till it receives all of its DLC. And yeah, the dream challenges were too simplistic due to repetitiveness, I would've really enjoyed them more if they were a bit more challenging, and unique.

Edited by Ruhkillmeez
  • Like 1

L5ed323.png

Really glad that SE released this. And I'm still surprised that it's free! Considering it was a free preorder game, and free on wide release game... it's really solid. Short, but fun. A bit repetitive after awhile, and the dream challenges could have been done better. Mostly just having the progress somewhere, because needing to count what you need while trying to play is annoying.

• Like 2