Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long post, but these are what I've been playing over the last few months.  For the most part they are short experiences, but some were pretty time consuming.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

100% Caravan Stories - PS4

L8984f0.png

spacer.pngOoph, this one took well over 100 hours to get.  Luckily you can leave your PS4 on auto-play, but that's still a long time for a few little trophies.  The game itself is okay, but there are so many little things that add up to an overall unpleasant experience.  There are a few jarring moments when you are going through the story in which the is VO work done, but it suddenly cuts off for the next few sentences of dialog, and then comes back.  I thought it was a glitch but I guess it was a design choice.  Menus in the caravan and in general take anywhere between a second to 10 seconds to load, and the combat is mainly auto the whole way to end game.

100% Retro City Ramage - PSVITA

L72a89a.png

I am glad I decided to go back and clean this little game up.  It's a fairly short game, which is what I've been needing more of recently, and it has a little bit of challenge to it.  Apparently this version has been delisted and it has a tougher trophy list than the newly released DX version.  That said, if you have this version and are worried about starting it up because of how rare some of these trophies are, don't be.  Look up some wakthroughs for some of the tougher missable trophies and just enjoy the ride.

2x 100% Machinarium - PS3 & PSVITA

Ld050ce.png

I was not sure what to expect from this game when I booted it up, and unfortunately for me it was a point and click puzzle game.  While I get the appeal for these types of games, I have to really dig the environment and story to actually muster up the patience in order to make it through.  Luckily the game is short, which is why I did it twice, but not something I will ever think about returning to.

100% Actual Sunlight - PSVITA

La36587.png

This game... is so bad.  It's not even a game and is more in line with a visual novel.  A VEEEEEEERRRYYY basic visual novel.  It covers a serious topic, but I had trouble really connecting with the main character.  I know some love this short story, but it didn't do much for me.

100% inFamous: Festival of Blood - PS3

L38a6b1.png

What can be said about inFamous other than it's always a pleasure playing as my main man Cole.  The story was really cool in this little spin-off, and again, it wasn't too long.  The game does things better in terms of collectibles than inFamous which alleviated a few things I was stressed about going in to this.  Highly recommend giving this a playthrough now since I do feel like these are some of the few PS3 games that are starting to show their age in terms of how it plays.

100% Level 22 - PSVITA

L7dea30.png

Another short and sweet game that took me by surprise.  You're basically sneaking into your workplace because you slept in, and if you're caught.  YOU'RE FIRED!  Had a good time with it, and I think going for the 100% took one to two hours.

100% Statik - PSVR

L3837b6.png

A good party game and a good puzzle game in general.  The game challenges you by giving you puzzle boxes and puzzle rooms to finagle.  For the most part the puzzles are pretty straight forward, but there may be a couple that trip you up.  There is an easter egg you can unlock, but the process of doing so is a little convoluted.  Unfortunately there is very little replay-ability once you've completed the game other than to go back a clean up trophies.

• Like 4

Hatoful Boyfriend (PS4)

L937613.png

I had this installed and decided to start this up today.  I... did not enjoy it as much as I thought I would.  After getting to a certain point I had to force myself to just finish it up and get it off my hands.  If you're looking for a VN fix that is semi-silly, you may like it, but I eventually just started skipping over a ton of the dialog.

Enjoyment: 2/10

Difficulty: 2/10

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...