Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L5862d4.pngL0ee94d.png

​The humor in the Monkey Island games is great, really make me laugh throughout, some of the references in the 2nd game were awesome! The enhanced editions are amazingly well done, beautiful graphics. I enjoyed the 2nd game a lot more than the first, mainly due to the easier navigation and better control configuration.

If you like point & click adventure games, these two are a must play!

100% number 102 goes to Monsterbag on PSVita

Short fun little game I got months ago on PS+ for free and forgot I had it.  Enjoyment 6/10 Difficulty 1/10 (use the tips here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/26114-trophy-tips/unread)and took around 4 hours game time to complete.  If you used a guide for all levels you could finish much sooner but was happy to play each level and then cleanup trophies once I'd figured the puzzles out.

Alice McGee

51Ld81229.png

Well, I have to thank Grim Fandango for getting this 100%, after playing GF whole campaign with those POS tank controls I got the courage to revisit Alice McGee and finally obtain those trophies.

Wow, putting aside those horrible controls, it's really a good game, cool story, decent amount of content, good challenge.

A pity such a horrible port we got for PS3 :/

Fully completed Fallout 3's trophies. Only two DLC left beforehand was Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta, specifically the latter (the former DLC only had me getting to level 30 with all three karmas). For a long time, I've had troubles getting the Mothership Zeta DLC started. After searching about a fix for the glitch, I saw a possible fix by turning off the autosave. So I did so, and I was able to go through the entire DLC with no troubles!

#65 & #66 - 100%

L5c3319.png

PS3/4 - 100% on 20th February 2016

PS4 - (1 month, 3 weeks, 5 days)

PS3 - (1 month, 1 week, 2 days)

Thief may not steal everyone heart and it not as bad as any others game out there some game is even worst and broken than this. I still enjoyed the story the gameplay and the challenges in this game. Thief is also one of the game I must "Play List" luckily I got it FREE from PlayStation Plus and not just one but two difference version.   :yay:

Thief (PS4) Platinum Video

Thief (PS#) Platinum Video