The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Last night I watched 3 movies:

1219534500_1220242694.jpg

Anaconda: Pretty much what I expected. Your typical hunting monster movie with nothing overly special about it. I give it a 5 out of 9 secret candies.

MV5BMTI5MjEwNDg3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODczNjYyMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Better off Dead: I loved this movie, John Cusack does a great job as a young actor. The movie is funny, sweet, and entertaining. I give it 8 out of 9 secret candies.

220px-1408poster.jpg

1408: I enjoyed this movie. It does a good job of being psychologically creepy while having very little gore. It does jump around a lot, but that just adds to the idea that you (the main character) is losing his mind. Coincidentally another John Cusack movie, but again he does a good job. I give this 7 out of 9 secret candies.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Watched 3 more movies last night:

BloodRaynePoster051205.jpg

Bloodrayne: Terrible acting, crappy choreography, bad dialogue and poor costume design. Its only saving grace was that the vampires look decent. Overall just not a good movie. I give it 2 out of 9 secret candies.

ace-ventura-movie-poster.jpg

Ace Ventura: This was a funny movie, I have always enjoyed Jim Carey's comedy. It made me laugh through most of the movie, so I give it 7 out of 9 secret candies.

MV5BNzMzODY1ODAzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODEzNjE5._V1._SY317_CR8,0,214,317_.jpg

Ace Ventura 2: Normally I expect sequels to be worse, but I actually found this more funny than the previous movie. I give it 7.5 out of 9 secret candies.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Finally watched AVATAR and loved it!!! The story isn't very original but the world of Pandora is absolutly gorgeous.

Watching the movie I wanted to grab my controller and press start to enter it B)

Probably the most visually impressive Blu-ray that I own (along with Speedracer).

I guess we'll have to wait for PS5 to get graphics like that in a game....

Cannibal Holocaust.

Kinda dissapointed with this movie. I was expecting more blood and gore.

I saw that last year as curiosity got the better of myself and I have to say that it was pretty boring, albeit occasionally bizarre and startling. There was absolute no cohesion in the story, and was devoid of any character development or solid plot.

The last movie i saw was "warrior" with Tom Hardy and it was AWESOME!! :lol:

I was pleasantly surprised by 'Warrior', thought it was a little gem of a movie.

Anyway, the last movie I watched was this fucking fantastic classic:

original.jpg

Edited by Gotakibono

Last one I saw was Gladiator. I had seen bits of it before but I had never fully watched it. I think it was good, though it would do well if people didn't whisper so much and I had to keep turning up/down the volume :P

Also I think I heard somewhere that it's one of the most historically inaccurate movies ever. Not too sure what is meant by that seeing as it's a fiction but oh well :P

• Like 1