Mio

The Last Movie You Saw?

9,991 posts in this topic

the-dark-knight-rises-tdkr-banner-wallpaper-tom-hardy-christian-bale.jpg

Had big expectations for this and it kinda flopped in a way. It never went past good for me and even the last fight was kinda... Lame. Great acting and score too.

Shame_Poster_02.jpeg

Absolutely love the film and re-watched it last night. I actually feel for this guy as he can't even control himself and he's kinda losing everything. Masterful film.... B)

Edited by scotty243

Earth vs The Spider

earth.jpg

Brave, Pixar's latest production.

disney-brave-pixar-valiente-merida-angus1.jpg

How was that Nag.

The Fugitive, starring Harrison Ford and Tommey Lee Jones.

last movie i saw in theaters was the hunger games openeing day (i dont go out to the movies very often) and i saw Norbit last night on TV

I just saw Total Recall. Really amazing special effects, but the movie itself wasn't very good. Kinda entertaining, cool to look at, but poorly executed.

I just saw Total Recall. Really amazing special effects, but the movie itself wasn't very good. Kinda entertaining, cool to look at, but poorly executed.

that disappoints me. we wanted to give the baby to grand parents to go see that this week... maybe batman will be a better choice.

watched John Carter this morning. meh

that disappoints me. we wanted to give the baby to grand parents to go see that this week... maybe batman will be a better choice.

watched John Carter this morning. meh

Batman is a better choice, but not one of my favorite movies.

DetentionPoster.jpg

I liked it alot but I can't recommend this movie to anyone unless I know what they like. It's a great film but it's not for everyone, if that makes sense?

Also saw Night of the Living Dead (1990 remake) and [REC] 2 and actually they were better than I thought they would be. Night is campy fun while [REC] is just scary!

The Dark Knight Rises at the cinema. Pretty good all the way.

Last movie i saw in theatres was Dark Knight Rises. Last movie I saw on TV was The Shawshank Redemption. Both are Amazing in their own way.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

How was that Nag.

Not bad at all. Like other Pixar movies, it's entertaining and charming. It isn't incredibly great and all that, but it's nonetheless good.

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly.

Huge fan of Westerns, especially Clint Eastwood's Spaghetti Western's and that is one of the best. I also watched Gran Torino earlier this week, another fantastic Eastwood movie. Hell, anything Clint Eastwood is in or directs ends up being amazing.

Parker

You and I should grab a beer and a movie one of these days. Well said.

Gantz 9/10

B0050MB5JI01LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The beginning kinda follows the anime but is sort of altered. The first group of people that Kei and Kato meet aren't douchebags like the ones in the anime. Movie starts a bit slow with the Green Onion Alien (which looks awesome), but it picks up once it gets to the Tanaka Alien. Action packed movie with good acting and tons of blood. I recommend this to any fan of anime/manga. Gantz is like Yu Yu Hakusho meets The Matrix (idfk). I didn't have high expectations, but this movie surprised me.

The Cabin in the Woods - not what I expected at all

Cannibal Holocaust.

Kinda dissapointed with this movie. I was expecting more blood and gore.