The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

81JnqdgWM4L._SY679_.jpg

The Toecutter - he knows who I am. I am the Nightrider! I am the chosen one. The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy! I'm hotter than a rollin' dice. Step right up, chum, and watch the kid lay down a rubber road, right to FREEDOM!

• Like 2

This is the first time I've walked out on a film. I was horrified, shocked and disgusted. Ari Aster took this way too far in my opinion. Partially traumatized. I couldn't stand to watch the last half hour of the film. No, just, no 100% no.

Image result for midsommar

Edited by Terra

Casper (1995) 3 Stars, The Librarian: Quest for the Spear (2004) 3.5 Stars, Epicenter (2000) 2.5 Stars, Evil Dead II (1987) 4 Stars, Drop Zone (1994) 3 Stars, Godzilla (1998) 2.5 Stars, The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines (2006) 3 Stars, What Women Want (2000) 4 Stars, Heat (1995) 3.5 Stars, A Few Good Men (1992) 4 Stars, Tales from the Darkside: The Movie (1990) 3 Stars, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2011) 2.5 Stars, A Fish Called Wanda (1988) 2.5 Stars, Bronco Billy (1980) 3.5 Stars, Scary Movie 3 (2003) 3.5 Stars, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) 4 Stars, Independence Day (1996) 4 Stars, Jaws (1975) 4 Stars, Equilibrium (2002) 3.5 Stars, The Green Mile (1999) 4.5 Stars, Tremors 2: Aftershocks (1996) 3 Stars, 10.5: Apocalypse (2006) 2.5 Stars, The Final Cut (2004) 3.5 Stars, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) 5 Stars, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) 5 Stars, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) 5 Stars, Terminator: Salvation (2009) 3 Stars and Daddy Day Care (2003) 4 Stars.

Casper poster.jpgAffiche Librarian Quest for the Spear 2004 1.jpgImage result for epicenter 2000 posterEvil Dead II poster.jpgDrop zone ver2.jpgGodzilla (1998 Movie Poster).jpgImage result for librarian iii the curse of the judas chalice 2008Whatwomenwant.jpgImage result for heat 1995 movie posterA Few Good Men poster.jpgTalesfromthedarkside.jpgThe Ghost Rider holds his metallic chain and flips it in the air while he rides on his bike Hellcycle. The film's title, credits, and release date are below him.A Fish Called Wanda DVD.jpgBronco billy.jpgScary-movie-3-poster-3.jpgHoney I Shrunk the kids.jpgIndependence day movieposter.jpgMovie poster shows a woman in the ocean swimming to the right. Below her is a large shark, and only its head and open mouth with teeth can be seen. Within the image is the film's title and above it in a surrounding black background is the phrase "The most terrifying motion picture from the terrifying No. 1 best seller." The bottom of the image details the starring actors and lists credits and the MPAA rating.Equilibriumposter.jpgThe words Tom Hanks, a prison guard looking to the distance, below the words The Green Mile, in the middle of the words, a small silhouette of a big man and small man walking towards a light.Tremors 2.jpgThe Final Cut movie.jpgThe Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) theatrical poster.jpgLord of the Rings - The Two Towers.jpgLord of the Rings - The Return of the King.jpgA skeleton-like machine with bright red eyes holding a gun in the background. Below it are the credits, tagline and title.Daddy Day Care movie.jpg

Edited by PSXtreme_

The Bye Bye Man knowing full well that it was terrible going into it.

612484af94.jpg.webp

Really? I'm a huge fan of Hereditary so I'm kinda intrigued about this one. I never heard about it until a few weeks ago.

On 7/5/2019 at 6:52 PM, Terra said:

This is the first time I've walked out on a film. I was horrified, shocked and disgusted. Ari Aster took this way too far in my opinion. Partially traumatized. I couldn't stand to watch the last half hour of the film. No, just, no 100% no.

Image result for midsommar

Spoiler

Edited by DuuItNow