The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

1 hour ago, BigPete7978 said:

How was it? Me and the wife were planning on seeing it.

It was satisfactory, I enjoyed the look of it kinda like a Blade Runner but for kids, and had that sense of characterized adventure out of the cartoons/anime/games.

The story may be plain, but cmon it's a Pokemon movie what would you expect from a story. Better average than convoluted too.

Also you might get more enjoyment out of it if you're a fan of this series, I'm not a fan but I had enough knowledge about Pokemon to understand some things in the movie.

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

You lucky bastard lol I would do almost anything to forget it all and be able start over. It’s absolutely amazing in every way imaginable. 

LOL. I do this with a lot of shows. Didn’t watch Dexter, Sons Of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, LOST, etc. all until the end. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZoKu08 said:

Suicide Squad Movie Poster

I actually liked Suicide Squad, most people didn’t. But I enjoyed it.

8 hours ago, Crzy Minus said:

It was satisfactory, I enjoyed the look of it kinda like a Blade Runner but for kids, and had that sense of characterized adventure out of the cartoons/anime/games.

The story may be plain, but cmon it's a Pokemon movie what would you expect from a story. Better average than convoluted too.

Also you might get more enjoyment out of it if you're a fan of this series, I'm not a fan but I had enough knowledge about Pokemon to understand some things in the movie.

I have actually never seen Blade Runner..

6523-B809-4-DCE-48-FE-AFB8-62596-F0-C8-B

パズル/Puzzle (2014)

Now, that was surprisingly disturbing. This in a nutshell: artsy + Japanese acting + blood, blood everywhere + rape + silence & stills + hilarious & gore-y murders + deep questions: who is the real bad? I liked it ♪♪