The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

dont_breathe.jpg

"Don't Breathe is a well directed thriller with many nail-biting moments and an extra creepy Stephen Lang that will make you forgive the film for it's use of many clichés that don't always work in favour of the film. While the acting of the younger cast is solid, Lang just hits it out of the park with his performance and deserves to be recognized for it. One of the better horror films to come out in the last 5 years." - 8/10

• Like 1

killing-them-softly-poster1.jpg

I actually quite liked it. People say it drags but I felt it was pretty fast all in all, and I sort of likes just how one sided the ordeal was and how in control Jackie/Pitt's character was through out the entire movie. I wasn't a big fan of the way they tried to hammer in their message, though. Some of the cuts felt so unnatural because they went on too long for the sake of us hearing another Obama or McCain speech or whatever. I think they could have delivered while toning that down a little bit.

Edited by HaSoOoN-MHD

apocalypto.jpg

"Apocalypto is a brutally gorgeous historical art film about a fall of a mighty civilization. Despite certain historical inaccuracies this is an extremely well-made historical fiction with an epic soundtrack, beautiful setting and great performances from the cast with the Mayan language giving the film authenticity you don't get with most films based in history." 8/10

• Like 1