The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 2 Episode 11-12 (Finished)

106659.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

After a slow but eventful summer vacation, Shuchiin Academy's second term is now starting in full force. As August transitions into September, Miyuki Shirogane's birthday looms ever closer, leaving Kaguya Shinomiya in a serious predicament as to how to celebrate it. Furthermore, the tenure of the school's 67th student council is coming to an end. Due to the council members being in different classes, the only time Kaguya and Miyuki have to be together will soon disappear, putting all of their cunning plans at risk.

A long and difficult election that will decide the fate of the new student council awaits, as multiple challengers fight for the coveted title of president.

Shachou, Battle no Jikan Desu! Episode 11-12 (Finished)

106309.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Long ago, a goddess descended from Heaven and blessed the desolate land of Gatepia. As a result, gigantic gates appeared, leading to dungeons abundant in "kirakuri," crystals containing the energy needed for the foundation of the world. This led to the formation of various companies of adventurers who would harvest kirakuri from the dungeons.

Following his father's disappearance inside one of the biggest gates in Gatepia, Minato is urged by his childhood friend Yutoria to become the president of his father's treasure-hunting company—the Kibou Company. He reluctantly agrees and meets with the other employees: the priest Makoto, the soldier Akari, and the accountant Guide.

Thus, Makoto begins his tenure as president. As he and his comrades strive to fulfill various missions and other assorted tasks in order to keep their small company alive, they will uncover the mystery behind their former leader's sudden departure.

Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 11-13 (Finished)

106070.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

In the continent of Astraea, a man falls from the sky, possessing no memories other than his name, Yuuki. An elf named Kokkoro finds him, introducing herself as his guide in the world they are about to traverse. With Kokkoro's guidance, Yuuki is able to learn how this world works, from battling monsters to handling currency.

To earn money for their journey, Yuuki and Kokkoro decide to go to a nearby guild association to accept a simple quest. In their expedition, they meet Pecorine, a somewhat gluttonous but charming girl skilled in battle. The next day, they also meet Karyl, a cat girl specializing in magic.

After some time, a bond of friendship and camaraderie forms between them, and the four decide to create a guild of their own. As they continue their adventures, they explore the world, meet new people, and will perhaps uncover the mysteries behind Yuuki's missing memories.

Tamayomi Episode 1-12 (Finished)

106156.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Yomi Takeda and Tamaki Yamazaki have loved baseball since they were kids. They used to play catch together whenever possible, and in doing so, Yomi discovered her talent for throwing the ball in a way that seemed like magic. The girls promised to keep playing baseball even when they are older and were separated soon after. In the years that followed, Tamaki went on to become a skilled catcher, but Yomi did not get very far despite her throwing prowess.

Deciding to quit her passion, Yomi starts her first year at Shin Koshigaya High School. Try as she might to avoid anything related to baseball, she meets the twins Yoshino and Ibuki Kawaguchi, both of whom are enthusiasts of the sport. Moreover, she stumbles upon Tamaki, and just like old times, they decide to play catch—reigniting Yomi’s desire to pitch.

Reunited, Yomi and Tamaki set out to fulfill their childhood promise. Alongside Yoshino and Ibuki, they strive to revive their school’s baseball team which has been on hiatus. More members join until their group is complete, and now the new goal of Shin Koshigaya's girls' baseball team is nothing less than winning the national championships.

Gleipnir Episode 3-13 (Finished)

106565.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

Shuuichi Kagaya is what one would consider an average high school student, but sometimes, he turns into a monster. He doesn't know how or why he got his abilities, only that he would prefer no one knows about them. One night, he finds a building ablaze with a girl trapped inside. Deciding to save her, he transforms and carries her to safety, but accidentally drops his phone.

The next day, the girl he saved—Claire Aoki—finds him and confronts him about his monster identity. She even goes so far as to push him off the school roof to prove her theory after Shuuichi denies her allegations. Desperate to save himself, he transforms, and Claire snaps a picture in order to blackmail him into telling her everything he knows about monsters, which, ironically, isn't much.

As it turns out, Claire has a secret of her own: she has been searching for her sister, who also became a monster. She enlists Shuuichi's help to track her down, but they aren't the only ones searching for answers.

BNA Episode 1-12 (Finished)

106986.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Throughout history, humans have been at odds with Beastmen—a species capable of changing shape due to their genetic "Beast Factor." Because of this conflict, Beastmen have been forced into hiding. Anima City serves as a safe haven for these oppressed individuals to live free from human interference.

During a festival celebrating the town's 10th anniversary, Michiru Kagemori, a human who suddenly turned into a tanuki, finds that Anima City is a far cry from paradise. After witnessing an explosion in the square, she is confronted by Shirou Ogami, a seemingly indestructible wolf and sworn protector of all Beastmen. As they pursue the criminals behind the bombing, the two discover that Michiru is anything but an ordinary Beastman, and look to investigate her mysterious past and uncanny abilities. Could she turn out to be the missing link between Humans and Beastmen?

And so ends the Spring Season of anime(well some anime was delayed to the summer season)

The Waifu of the Anime Spring Season(To me at least) was Karyl from Princess Connect! Re:Dive

e24d87847860f8a378d583bf85937246780f2e6a

and my reason is very simple

1c5b7ec73429021ca0fce120fb5d349b15323206

Now to work on my anime backlog and start the 2nd Season of Fruits Basket and Sakura Wars anime(then I plat the game) while waiting for Summer Season Anime I want to watch hits Episode 10.

• Like 4

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (episodes 1-7)

my-next-life-as-a-villainess-all-routes-

A Certain Scientific Railgun T (episode 12)

a-certain-scientific-railgun-t-11779.jpg

Ascendance of a Bookworm: Part II (episodes 1-2)

ascendance-of-a-bookworm-part-ii-14277.j

Fire Force 2nd Season (episode 1)

fire-force-2nd-season-14362.jpg?t=159292

I decided to check out Villainess since I've seen quite a few people watching it, it's been better than I thought so far. :hmm: Season/Part 2 of Ascendance of a Bookworm, & Fire Force started sooner than expected too, I was glad to see that because I really enjoyed both of them before. ^_^

• Like 4

Houseki no Kuni (Land of the Lustrous)

88293l.jpg

I watched the entire season in like one day, it has 12 episodes. One of the best anime I've seen in quite a while, the only flaw for me was that it pretty much has no ending, and we never got a 2nd season so far, but I will definitely read the manga when it's finished. Also the use of cg is excellent too, that opening shot from the 1st episode is just breathtaking.

• Like 2

Japan Sinks

japansinks.jpg

I finished it, but I can't recommend it

The characters lack all emotion imo, and the story goes a little weird in the middle of the show

If you want a great anime about natural disasters and Japan watch "Tokyo Magnitude 8.0" instead and be very happy you skipped "Japan Sinks"

If you watched Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and was hoping for something similar like me, I'm sorry to disappoint you that it just is not a good anime imo

• Like 2

Claymore Episode 20-26 (Finished)

21834.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

When a shapeshifting demon with a thirst for human flesh, known as "youma," arrives in Raki's village, a lone woman with silver eyes walks into town with only a sword upon her back. She is a "Claymore," a being manufactured as half-human and half-youma, for the express purpose of exterminating these monsters. After Raki's family is killed, the Claymore saves his life, but he is subsequently banished from his home. With nowhere else to go, Raki finds the Claymore, known as Clare, and decides to follow her on her journeys.

As the pair travel from town to town, defeating youma along the way, more about Clare's organization and her fellow warriors comes to light. With every town cleansed and every demon destroyed, they come closer to the youma on which Clare has sought vengeance ever since she chose to become a Claymore.

Plunderer Episode 15-18

104784.jpg

Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 1-12

106692.jpg

Sakura Wars the Animation Episode 1-12 (Finished)

105735.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

1941, the imperial capital of Tokyo is now peaceful again. When Kamiyama Seijuro, the captain of the Flower Division of the Imperial Combat Revue is transferred to Europe, Sakura Amamiya is promoted co-captain. Kamiyama comes back a while later to pay a visit to the Flower Division accompanied by a young stranger named Clara, sole survivor of the Moscow Combat Revue crushed in a terrible accident. She is put under Sakura's and the group's care who welcome her as an apprentice. But one day, a squad pretending to be the Moscow Combat Revue arrives at the imperial capital. Who is this stranger from Moscow? Why does a supposedly crushed combat revue pop up in Japan? A new fight begins for the Flower Division!

Dantalian no Shoka Episode 1-6

52683.jpg

Since I did clear Sakura Wars(game)'s story, I started watching the anime sequel while I was working on the game and I plated it some time after I finished watcing the anime. It was nice seeing Lancelot and Elise in the anime version of the OP and show up in some of the episodes(well they both went to Russia with Kamiyama to pick up Clara in the first episode).

Well almost up to date with Fruits Basket 2nd Season and have started on backlog anime in the "plan to watch" part of my animelist.

• Like 2

On 11/07/2020 at 4:18 PM, Dav9834 said:

Japan Sinks

japansinks.jpg

I finished it, but I can't recommend it

The characters lack all emotion imo, and the story goes a little weird in the middle of the show

If you want a great anime about natural disasters and Japan watch "Tokyo Magnitude 8.0" instead and be very happy you skipped "Japan Sinks"

If you watched Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and was hoping for something similar like me, I'm sorry to disappoint you that it just is not a good anime imo

I watched Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 last year and...well it was depressing throughout, then that twist at the end T_T very good though, I recommend it for sure. And thanks, I'll be sure to avoid Japan Sinks :) 

I watched K-On! and can I just say first, awesome ending song, one of my favourites. It's kinda nice to watch a show that doesn't have any drama (well, nearly no drama lol), just a story about five girls creating a music club, that's basically the entire story, it's a very simple plot. Great animation as expected from KyoAni, sound is also superb which was expected from a show the centres around a music club. Great cast of characters, cute, all have different personalities. I  recommend it, a very fun, funny, relaxing anime to watch. Now, favourite girl...I seem to be drawn to Tsumugi & Ritsu, can't choose between them lol. 

Before I move on to K-On!! (season 2), I'm watching Initial D Second Stage. Oh and Re:Zero started last week, great first episode. I didn't catch it at first, it wasn't on screen for very long but...

Spoiler from episode one...

Spoiler

I've gonna be very disappointed if he doesn't end up with Rem. Suburu, kick Emilia to the curb, Rem cares for you more T_T 

fZB4eHb.jpg

3Ti5fvF.jpg

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 2

Gosick Episode 1-12

27906.jpg

Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou Episode 1-6

88619.jpg

Back Street Girls: Gokudolls Episode 1-2

93140.jpg

Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 13-14

106692.jpg

Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi (Finished)

79597.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

Stubborn, spoiled, and naïve, 10-year-old Chihiro Ogino is less than pleased when she and her parents discover an abandoned amusement park on the way to their new house. Cautiously venturing inside, she realizes that there is more to this place than meets the eye, as strange things begin to happen once dusk falls. Ghostly apparitions and food that turns her parents into pigs are just the start—Chihiro has unwittingly crossed over into the spirit world. Now trapped, she must summon the courage to live and work amongst spirits, with the help of the enigmatic Haku and the cast of unique characters she meets along the way.

Vivid and intriguing, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi tells the story of Chihiro's journey through an unfamiliar world as she strives to save her parents and return home.

Dantalian no Shoka Episode 7-12 (Finished)

52683.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Six months ago, Lord Hugh Anthony Disward, also known as Huey, lost his eccentric grandfather, Sir Wesley Disward, who was a renowned collector of rare books. His grandfather's will states that, in order to inherit his manor and everything inside it, he must take guardianship over the Bibliotheca Mystica de Dantalian—an archive that contains forbidden knowledge—and also take care of a mysterious girl called Dalian.

As Huey settles into the manor, an old rival of his grandfather's arranges a meeting with him. Dalian, knowing the rival to be Wesley's killer, tags along and discovers that the murderer is in possession of a Phantom Book—a cursed tome that Wesley tried to seal away. When the book puts the two in danger, Huey discovers that the Bibliotheca Mystica de Dantalian and Dalian are one and the same, and she entrusts Huey with the key to unlocking the knowledge stored within her. Together, Dalian and Huey seal the book away, and thus begins an unlikely partnership as they solve mysteries caused by other Phantom Books.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Movie: Take On Me (Finished)

88691.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Although already a third-year high school student, Rikka Takanashi remains a chuunibyou—a "disease" that causes people to fantasize about themselves and their surroundings. Her relationship with Yuuta Togashi has also gone unchanged for the past six months, and with entrance exams right around the corner, both of them strive to enroll at the same college. However, Toka—Rikka's elder sister—decides to take Rikka to Italy as she has found a stable job there. This unforeseen turn of events causes a commotion between the couple as neither of them want to be separated from each other. Desperate for ideas, they seek assistance from their friends, and after a brief conversation, they come up with a plan—to elope.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Movie: Take On Me is a sensational drama featuring the couple—Yuuta and Rikka—as they journey across Japan. The two attempt to prevent Rikka from being taken to Italy, but will they be able to succeed in doing so?

More clearing also watch the DVD that I found at Mom's place some time ago(around the time I started clearing Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet so May?) and also the last Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!/Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions I got on Blu-ray, while watching it I found out my PS4 has a problem loading all of the disc and I thought the Spirited Away Disc was bad but turns out it was the PS4 that needs cleaning but I watched the rest of Spirited Away on Netflix and Chuunibyou Take On Me on my PS3(I forgot it could read Blu-ray discs and fine compared to PS4). Now before I start Spice and Wolf S2, I'm going to finish the last SAO game and watch more of Gosick and Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou and maybe Back Street Girls.

• Like 2