What Were Your Top 3 Most Played Games of 2017?

Crzy Minus

If you received the PlayStation 2017 Journey mail under the email associated with your PSN account, you know what I'm talking about. It'll give you a bunch of stats of how you played your games on PSN, one of those stats were your top 3 most played games of the year. If you received the mail (or actually managed to save your playtime hours through notes), what were your top 3 most played games of 2017?

btw the part of the email I'm talking about should look like this:

DTtotG1VQAUBskm.jpg

Or you can type it down on your post if you like.

Edited by Crzy Minus

I don't have the exact numbers but the three games were:

1. Nioh (Roughly 230 hours)

2. Warframe (Roughly 150 hours)

3. For Honor (Roughly 130 hours)

They mention in the e-mail that some of the statistics may be off but after thinking about it for a little bit, I can vouch that these three games are more than likely the top 3 lol.

Edited by Shinobi
  • Like 2

FFXV: I've logged somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 hours so far (100+ for story, 50 for DLC including Comrades).

Black Ops III: Easily over 50 hours. I'd done most of the hard work solo, though I needed the help of some great boosters to mop up Zombies (not a big fan) and grind out those blasted weapon camos.

FF X-2: Probably another 30 hours logged. Now all that's left is the Lutycyr grind...some day.

So, I did get the email, but I can't post it here all fancy like the OP. Anyway, here are my numbers:

TOTAL HOURS: 2453

1) Clicker Heroes - 259 Hours (God - what a waste of time that was! Once they brought in their transcendence patch, the game glitched on me, and that was it)

2) Star Ocean: TTEOT - 237 Hours (lots of AFK on that one)

3) Star Ocean: I&F - 175 hours (lots of AFK there, too)

Still, I was shocked to see that I played so many hours last year. I know a quarter of them are sitting up there in those three games, but...wow.