Guess-Thread: PS Plus March 2018

Aecesaje_

Sony will reveal the free PS Plus games for March on the 28th of February. Until then we can say what we expect to get for free.

You can only say two games for each plataform: PS4, PS3, PS Vita; and only onde game for PS VR and PlayLink

These are my predictions:

-PS4:

Ratchet and Clank

God of War 3 Remastered

-PS3:

AC: Liberation HD

Mind Jack

-PS VITA:

Volume

My Name is Mayo

-PS VR:

Job Simulator

-PlayLink:

Hidden Agenda

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

I know, that's why I choose it (insert evil laughs)

I just imagined Plankton's laugh here, haha. In any case, I think any God of War, Far Cry, or Ratchet and Clank game would be a good pick for next month's Instant Game Collection. Maybe some Oddworld, Hitman / Lara Croft GO, or if I'm super lucky, Octodad: Dadliest Catch. Been hyping that game for so long, and even though it's just $10.00, I'm still holding off like the cheap bastard I am.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I think God of War is a good contender for points made already.

I have no wish list as I basically own all the games I want. So if something comes on that is interesting that is a bonus for me :)

Pretty much how I feel. Only thing is I doubt we would get 2 Sony exclusives in the same month. Especially from 2 big franchises like R&C and GOW. GOW would be good to get people ready for the next game. That is for anyone who never played GOW 3 yet.

Honestly hoping for the PS4 version of Murdered: Soul Suspect so I can get another free Platinum. Tossed up that many times whether or not to just exploit EB's return policy again. 

13 minutes ago, Nightstream88 said:

If my name is Mayo actually did get put on there it probably literally would be the only PSN+ game I don't download and I usually download everyone of them even if I do never play them.

I abstained from Medal of Honour Warfighter for moral reasons. I forgot what those were, exactly aside from perhaps EA being EA but I probably had my reasons. 

1 hour ago, ddracarys said:

I just imagined Plankton's laugh here, haha.

Spoiler

Hp7eTaT.jpg

Now, back on topic, I don't know, I guess NISA is throwing something again. I'd love to play old PS3 games that almost no one bought.

Edited by Katt

1 hour ago, Dorroile said:

Seriously though, i have a feeling that we're about due to get Full Throttle Remastered, at least.

I agree with this as Double Fine stuff generally ends up on the IGC sooner or later. On this note, Psychonauts would also be a possibility (and a great choice even if I already own it).

2 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Sony will reveal the free PS Plus games for March on the 28th of February. Until then we can say what we expect to get for free.

You can only say two games for each plataform: PS4, PS3, PS Vita; and only onde game for PS VR and PlayLink

These are my predictions:

-PS4:

Ratchet and Clank

God of War 3 Remastered

-PS3:

AC: Liberation HD

Mind Jack

-PS VITA:

Volume

My Name is Mayo

-PS VR:

Job Simulator

-PlayLink:

Hidden Agenda

Job simulator is a good game and I hope we get it for PS VR. God Of War III Remastered is a good choice as well since the new one is coming out, my picks would be: 

PS 4: 

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition

Bloodborne

PS3:

Batman Arkham Origins or City, doesn’t matter. 

Killer Is Dead

PS Vita: 

Uncharted: Fight For Fortune

and anything else cross play with PS4 (I don’t care) 

PS VR: 

PS VR Worlds. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

Job simulator is a good game and I hope we get it for PS VR. God Of War III Remastered is a good choice as well since the new one is coming out, my picks would be: 

PS 4: 

Bloodborne

PS3:

Killer Is Dead

PS Vita: 

PS VR: 

PS VR Worlds. 

I don't think we have, or will ever, get that many AAA games in one month.

18 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

PS 4: 

Bloodborne

PS3:

Killer Is Dead

PS Vita: 

PS VR: 

PS VR Worlds. 

We already got Arkham City for PS3 and they don't do games twice. Origin's servers are supposed to be down now (even they aren't) so it would be an odd move to put it on plus with that uncertain state.

4 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

I don't think we have, or will ever, get that many AAA games in one month.

I know we won’t, I am saying what I want most for each platform, If one of these will be featured i’d be happy. PS Plus is a great service in and out of its self, the free games are a welcome extra.