Yakuza Kiwami 2 coming to the West August 28, 2018.

Valyrious

3 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

I'll argue that one. Mahjong is mandatory for the platinum.

And that minigame can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

Thanks for this. You made my day. They announced 1 hour ago right?

27 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Arghhh and there is still no guide for Kiwami 1 :( 

I kind of pick up the slack and knowing all trophies on Yakuza kiwami.

Hoping that this will mean we get similar PS4 treatment for 3-5, I'd love to be able to play all entries of these wonderful games. We also have Fist of the North star from the same studio which i'm hoping gets a western release. It pretty much looks like most of the gameplay systems seen Yakuza but in the Fist of the North star universe.

1 minute ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Hoping that this will mean we get similar PS4 treatment for 3-5, I'd love to be able to play all entries of these wonderful games. We also have Fist of the North star from the same studio which i'm hoping gets a western release. It pretty much looks like most of the gameplay systems seen Yakuza but in the Fist of the North star universe.

I'd be content just with Kiwami 3, and Ishin. I think 4 and 5 look good enough as is, and are easy enough to get.

I really don't want to have to pay $50 for a PS3 copy of Yakuza 3 though.

36 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

I'd be content just with Kiwami 3, and Ishin. I think 4 and 5 look good enough as is, and are easy enough to get.

Not so easy for me, as far as I can see they are only available for PS3 and mine is well packed away now. I'd happily purchase them on PS4 though.

1 hour ago, Valyrious said:

Why is Yakuza 3 so damn expensive anyway? Few copies were printed or something or is it just very sought after?

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Finally, it's about time.

Now I can finally put a start date on my Yakuza marathon. I already bought 3 on disc as it was the last one I was missing, I have 4 and 5 on PS+. Will probably buy 6 ahead of time, so once kiwami 2 comes out it'll be all Yakuza, all the time. I don't think I'll be playing much else this year starting from august ?.

11 minutes ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

Why is Yakuza 3 so damn expensive anyway? Few copies were printed or something or is it just very sought after?

Don't know how it is where you're from, but I got my copy used in a Dutch/Belgium game store for €9,98

Edited by Ric
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ric said:

Finally, it's about time.

Now I can finally put a start date on my Yakuza marathon. I already bought 3 on disc as it was the last one I was missing, I have 4 and 5 on PS+. Will probably buy 6 ahead of time, so once kiwami 2 comes out it'll be all Yakuza, all the time. I don't think I'll be playing much else this year starting from august 1f601.png.

Don't know how it is where you're from, but I got my copy used in a Dutch/Belgium game store for €9,98

Portugal, here. Not too many good used game stores around. My post was based on eBay and other sites online. Even used ones are 40€+. Offer is also quite low compared to Yakuza 4, for instance.