PS+ April 2018

Gwendly

2 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Cheers bud, is a second controller needed for :bronze:2 drivers one car, or can it be boosted online?

Sadly it's offline only. I don't know if you really need the two controllers or you can use the same one with two profiles, but at least it's pretty easy.

3 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Only 99 Vidas for me, although I wished it was the PS4 version... Already own Mad Max and the rest is absolute trash. Never even heard of Toy Home, which is not a good sign.

Its cross-buy so you’lol get it on PS4 and PA3 aswell. I bought it yesterday but didn’t download it, so I’m asking them a refund.

• Like 1

All the games on this list don’t interest me.

And I obtained the Trackmania Turbo’s platinum tophy, like soon two years ago! One of my proudest Platinums I have achieved, as I have always played Trackmania Nations and Trackmania United A LOT back to the PC, I even played whole summers against other players.

As a veteran of Trackmania, it was an honour to platinum it! Yes, the platinum is difficulty and challenging, but with fails and retries, you can overcome it! :awesome: :platinum:

Here my trophy guide if you want infos:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/4216-trackmania-turbo-trophy-guide

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Its cross-buy so you’lol get it on PS4 and PA3 aswell. I bought it yesterday but didn’t download it, so I’m asking them a refund.

Yeah, I already checked the information in the store ;)

Hopefully you can get a refund without any issues.

Mad Max is great but everything else is a pass but I've taken to avoiding taking the Plus games lately anyway because it just feels like a year long rental and you also don't have the option to buy it after you get it through plus if you want to make it more permanent. One of the things I wish Sony would take from Microsoft whom let you buy a game even if you get it through Games from Gold

2 more older 10 buck games, 1 of which is on Game Pass and the other has already been on GWG so nothing new for me.

4 little mini indie games, 1 without even a trophy list so on this site that means you're really only getting 3 games.

Xbox for this month

The Witness, a game that is still 40 bucks and has nothing but high praise, and the second latest Assassin's Creed; Syndicate. Plus the two older games are at least full length entries that once upon a time cost more than 5 bucks, though DS2 has been on Plus before, I'll give y'all that.

Gonna be awks in less than a year now when all you're getting is two old and heavily discounted PS4 games for 80 a year at the cheapest rate available. After Xbox introduced GWG know what they eventually did? They UPPED the game count, they didn't drop it, nor did they drop it after MORE than one price rise. 

tbh it's just fun to rile up the fanboys on here, i couldn't give a fuck less, i won't personally ever pay for Plus again anyway

3 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

2 more older 10 buck games, 1 of which is on Game Pass and the other has already been on GWG so nothing new for me.

4 little mini indie games, 1 without even a trophy list so on this site that means you're really only getting 3 games.

Xbox for this month

The Witness, a game that is still 40 bucks and has nothing but high praise, and the second latest Assassin's Creed; Syndicate. Plus the two older games are at least full length entries that once upon a time cost more than 5 bucks, though DS2 has been on Plus before, I'll give y'all that.

Gonna be awks in less than a year now when all you're getting is two old and heavily discounted PS4 games for 80 a year at the cheapest rate available. After Xbox introduced GWG know what they eventually did? They UPPED the game count, they didn't drop it, nor did they drop it after MORE than one price rise. 

tbh it's just fun to rile up the fanboys on here, i couldn't give a fuck less, i won't personally ever pay for Plus again anyway

GWG has its turds to be sure and Plus has had pretty good games before but Plus used to be better but since the PS4 release it's just gotten worse bit by bit. Meh, I have plus for the discounts through the store and for online play, the free games were never a plus for me because they just felt like a rental.

14 minutes ago, majob said:

GWG has its turds to be sure and Plus has had pretty good games before but Plus used to be better but since the PS4 release it's just gotten worse bit by bit. Meh, I have plus for the discounts through the store and for online play, the free games were never a plus for me because they just felt like a rental.

Fair enough.

All I can say is if I paid an annual fee of 80 bucks for some discounts, I'd rather just save the 80 bucks and wait on the discounts anyway. At least in Australia, Plus discounts aren't *usually* much better, if at all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Fair enough.

All I can say is if I paid an annual fee of 80 bucks for some discounts, I'd rather just save the 80 bucks and wait on the discounts anyway. At least in Australia, Plus discounts aren't *usually* much better, if at all.

Yeah you aussies pay more than the US and I usually just get my subscriptions renewed when they're on sale. I got my 2018 subscription for $40 when they were on sale at Gamestop. I feel for you guys, you pay an arm and a leg for stuff

Edited by majob

Is it just me or is Sony looking to ensure that no one misses the PS3/Vita titles when they go away next year by issuing a horrible selection from now until then?  I realize I'm only going off one month but I am concerned about a trend starting...

• Like 1

mad max is really good i unfortunately already have it

i still have the original nes mad max in the box still mint condition from when i was a kid. i asked my mom to get me a game called "mag max" and she got mad max. actually glad she got the wrong one because the mad max nes is a classic now

27 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

Is it just me or is Sony looking to ensure that no one misses the PS3/Vita titles when they go away next year by issuing a horrible selection from now until then?  I realize I'm only going off one month but I am concerned about a trend starting...

to be honest ps3 hasnt had a decent ps plus game in months or years lol. they been killing it off ever since the ps store layout update 

Only good game seems like Mad Max. But I have it already. I guess when you buy a lot of games its normal to be let down by the list...

For those who aiming for MM plat, make sure to do as much challenges as possible BEFORE taking over all the bases. At least the fighting ones. You cant reset bases like Far Cry so there will be like nobody on map after all cleared. I have to do another playthrough for it!! ><

At least when the PS3 and Vita support gets dropped, we won't get trophy-less games anymore.

In Space We Brawl looks like fun, but I'm wondering why no one got 100% yet. And I'm actually kinda excited for Q*bert? I remember when that game was released and it goes on sale so much, but has never been low enough for me to actually purchase it. 

Happy about Mad Max, so many times I nearly bought that game but never quite got round to it. I'll also download 99Vidas and at least give it a go sometime. The others? *Sigh*

I used to 'purchase' all the games on PS+ every month because: 'free is free'. I didn't have to download them but at least that way I'd have them if I ever changed my mind in the future. I've stopped doing that because I figured I have more than enough games for whatever mood I'm in and so only get the ones that pique my curiosity. So I guess it's just two this month. At least I got the free Hitman Spring Pack this month. It might not be part of plus, but it's got my interest more than the rest of the list.

1 hour ago, Kevvik said:

This made me laugh.

I have to give credit to Sony though. Given that this is the last year for PS3 and PSV on Plus, you would be excused if you expected them to take the easy route and go out with a bang. But not Sony. They are bucking the trend, and doubling down on the dregs. I would say scraping the bottom of the barrel, but I'm not sure these games were ever even in the barrel.

Not a bad PS4 month though.

• Like 1