How much $ would you sell your PSN profile for?

closertim

Interesting topic....I'd definitely sell it if the price was right. Shocked that some people actually think they wouldn't....you can put a price on ANYTHING(not just a saying).

Hmm I'd probably let mine go for $2,500. That number keeps increasing as I add more plats though

I have put a lot of time and effort into my profile and I wouldn't sell it for anything under 500k.  A couple of the games I have platinumed can no longer be done and some are just incredibly hard now due to servers and number of people.  Even if I did get that much tho I would probably cry and just retire from trophy hunting.  

I actually have thousands of dollars worth of games on the account, ignoring the trophies and all that.

Although if I was to sell my account, I obviously would be moving on from PlayStation, so with that in mind, I'd have to at least be offered enough to get a decent ass gaming computer and rebuy a whole bunch of my favorite games.

If the PSN ever lets you sell off games you own to other accounts though, I'd probably make a fair few grand back, and that's with me charging a decent price for my damn games.

I'd totally sell my account if I got a good offer though, I can just go make another account on something else and keep on truckin'