PSN Double Discounts Sale (NA)

majob

45 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I don't think that's fair to say. I wouldn't have known about the sale if it wasn't for the thread being made. 

Yes it would be nice, but that's actual work(that you clearly don't want to do yourself either(not I as well) if clicking a link isn't enough...Sooooo........... pot kettle?)

Well, If it was me who created this thread I'd advise the games from that sale. Like for eg: Elder Scrolls, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Overwatch, Mass Effect Andromeda and Titanfall 2 is on the sale. Of course some of these games aren't there when he created this thread. Also, let's stop there cause this is silly to discuss, I just pointed out cause I feel some people really need to give more content rather than just post a "link".

31 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

Wat

Mind your words, man. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atlas said:

What makes me more upset is the fact I don't get the full list on the OP. Every person should actually put a list in there, instead of just link the sale. This isn't a chat to just post a link. :/

Not everyone has the time to type out what 249 things are on sale and what their prices are depending on if you're PS+ or not. Just click the link lol. It's easy.

45 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

Why don't provide us the table so OP can update his post? Bit of a selfish thing to say imo. As for me i only know if there is a sale or not through the forums so im sure even a link  like this helps others

I agree it is selfish.

30 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Lmao I like how they call it double discount to make plus owners feel they're getting a good deal when in fact those are the regular sale prices when there's no plus deals. 

I.e the battlefield 1 revolution edition is always $24 or $25 CAD when on sale and now with this sale for plus owners it reaches $25 CAD 

It's too good to be true. Double discount just means u get the original sale plus another tiny sale on top..even if its just 1$. Lol But yes it's misleading in a way.

Out of 239 items only saw maybe 3-4 things I want. 

Neptunia online ps4!!! Being 1.

2 hours ago, ninja-star95 said:

Garbage ass sale yet again. Saving my money for Golden Week in a few weeks thanks. I have Yakuza 6 to play today anyway ?

Oh, I forgot about Golden Week. :blink: Yeah, screw this one, I'll wait for that. xD 

Edited by Masamune
Double posted... >_<
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to the store?  I'm getting a message instantly that says my connection times out, and I can't seem to progress from there.

I'm not having any issues with the PlayStation Store...

Amazon, on the other hand, says that their $20 PlayStation gift cards are out of stock AFTER you add it to your cart.

4 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Amazon, on the other hand, says that their $20 PlayStation gift cards are out of stock AFTER you add it to your cart.

Why is everything so complicated?  I got to the sale, but had to log in from the main site, and then click over to the store.  Ugg.

Just now, IntroPhenom said:

Why is everything so complicated?  I got to the sale, but had to log in from the main site, and then click over to the store.  Ugg.

I only had to log in when applying my gift card to my wallet, which is pretty normal for me actually. I'm just glad it didn't give me one of those stupid image Captcha things where you have to pick out every image that contains a car...

Contrary to what others think, this is a pretty good sale.  Lots of 70% & 80%, with some 90%, over two hundred games, all consoles, etc.  I created a short list of interests, which I'll hopefully be able to ignore, for backlog's sake.

Edited by IntroPhenom
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Contrary to what others think, this is a pretty good sale.  Lots of 70% & 80%, with some 90&, over two hundred games, all consoles, etc.  I created a short list of interests, which I'll hopefully be able to ignore, for backlog's sake.

Yeah it was nice to see Demon Gaze and This is Sengoku in the lineup along with a few others

54 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

thanks for the warning. i'll have to make sure i get a 50$ code.

it was going to be spent on PS anyway.

they're all saying all the codes are unavailable. this is going to make it harder :(.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

thanks for the warning. i'll have to make sure i get a 50$ code.

it was going to be spent on PS anyway.

amazon says the 20$ codes are out of stock.

Yeah, I had to get a $50.
I think they must have just run out of $20 stock because it was still letting me add it to my cart, only to disappear from there when I went to complete the purchase (unlike the $25 cards which would say right on the item page that they were out of stock).

2 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

I don't think that's fair to say. I wouldn't have known about the sale if it wasn't for the thread being made. 

Yes it would be nice, but that's actual work(that you clearly don't want to do yourself either(not I as well) if clicking a link isn't enough...Sooooo........... pot kettle?)

If you don't know to check PSN on Tuesdays by now, that is new sales day. 

It's really not. There are sites devoted to it. Just copy and paste.

2 hours ago, Kyl542 said:

Why don't you provide us the table so OP can update his post? Bit of a selfish thing to say imo. As for me i only know if there is a sale or not through the forums so im sure even a link  like this helps others

When one of the sites I mentioned above have it, I'll be sure to do so. ;) Wanting a list of the deals doesn't seem like such an insane request. This was just a lazy attempt to be "first." When the thread was created, there wasn't even anything there when you clicked the link.

1 hour ago, happybivouac said:

Not everyone has the time to type out what 249 things are on sale and what their prices are depending on if you're PS+ or not. Just click the link lol. It's easy.

I agree it is selfish.

Again, not that hard to copy and paste a list.. And the webstore runs like ass most of the time, and only lets you look at 12 items at a time. A text list of 200+ items, neatly laid out in a line, is much easier and convenient to peruse, in my opinion.

Maybe it was the way Atlas said it, but seems like you all are really getting up in arms over nothing to me.

• Like 2

Nothing for me. Lists for PS3 and Vita are terrible. Maybe I should do nasty things with my PS3 and abandon any hope to acquire new trophies for the sake of more fun. With my Vita, I'm screwed, legit to the end.