Golden Week sale (NA)

ShadowStar83x

Does anyone foresee Collar x Malice or Bad Apple Wars getting a better deal within the next 6ish months? I've had my eyes on both of these for a while and I think this 60% discount is the best they've had (usually they're 40%). Period Cube has a 70% discount and it's only a couple months older than the other two so I'm wondering if I should continue waiting...

Edited by eigen-space

3 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

All very expensive. Years ago the Golden Weeks were very different, with very attractive offers.

Years ago I was making 8$ minimum wage now 11.50$. Maybe these sales would be appreciated more if the msrp of games were raised too like every other things in life. Im surprised the cost hasn't increase yet. Hopefully soon.

Back on topic!! Bought Akiba's Beat....

25 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

thinking about .hack//gu but not sure.  I probably won't get to it for a while and  It could be cheaper then.  Hmm,  also, how is Star Ocean 4?  thinking about trying that one out.  

Its a good RPG but if you care about completion is a 500+ hours platinum. 

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

Does anyone foresee Collar x Malice or Bad Apple Wars getting a better deal within the next 6ish months? I've had my eyes on both of these for a while and I think this 60% discount is the best they've had (usually they're 40%). Period Cube has a 70% discount and it's only a couple months older than the other two so I'm wondering if I should continue waiting...

Just go spend $5 more and get Bad Apple Wars from Gamestop.

Just now, mako-heart said:

Just go spend $5 more and get Bad Apple Wars from Gamestop.

I actually do look at GameStop and Amazon before buying anything on sale via PSN.
My question was about if anyone thinks the prices will go lower in the next couple months, which hints that I probably don't want to pay more for a game... even if it is a physical copy...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I actually do look at GameStop and Amazon before buying anything on sale via PSN.
My question was about if anyone thinks the prices will go lower in the next couple months, which hints that I probably don't want to pay more for a game... even if it is a physical copy...

haha, well, I make exception for physical version. That's why I suggested it.

Just now, mako-heart said:

haha, well, I make exception for physical version. That's why I suggested it.

Makes sense. Only time I ever get physical copies is when I either want collector's editions or am so excited about it that I pre-order it.... so when I actually want to spend money on a game haha.
Rarely are they lower price than digital unless I find them at my local used game store (scored Blue Reflection from them last month for $30).

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

I do. But I doubt you'll see a big drop. I been waiting on BAW myself, it only dropped 3x so far. 24$ 12/2017. Last month 20$. Now 16$. Very high chance next 6months we see it again. But probably 12$.

5 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Pretty sure Sagaan was talking about .hack being 90-150 while Aexuz was talking about SO4. :P 

I was starting to think the amount of battle trophies required for platinum was reduced on PS4. 

2 hours ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Years ago I was making 8$ minimum wage now 11.50$. Maybe these sales would be appreciated more if the msrp of games were raised too like every other things in life. Im surprised the cost hasn't increase yet. Hopefully soon.

Most people don't see that but I get you. If games were now $70 msrp instead of $60 that 30% discount would end up to be 40% to get that same final price. Kinda like what that company artifex mundi did. They raised all their game prices. Old and new. Gave you a higher discount to stand out but really the same price in the end...?

Bought Danganronpa V3!! Woot...

7 minutes ago, The_Hoxifier said:

Very disappointing that Persona 3 Portable for the Vita doesn't seem to be on there.

Has it ever been on sale?

This is only week 1. Hopefully better next week.