Which trophy of yours has the least achievers

willmill97

1 hour ago, Poindexter2291 said:

Mine are from a couple indie shoot em ups. There are not a lot of owners so that's why there's not a lot of achievers, but some of the trophies actually were pretty tough. 

spacer.png

I'm another one of those 18 for Dogos.

My rarest is the plat for Spidersaurs PS 4 NA. Only 9 achievers, but also only 56 owners. 

In fact my top 30 with least achievers are from 2 games with under 100 owners each, Justice Sucks and Spidersaurs.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Moridin83 said:

I'm another one of those 18 for Dogos.

My rarest is the plat for Spidersaurs PS 4 NA. Only 9 achievers, but also only 56 owners. 

In fact my top 30 with least achievers are from 2 games with under 100 owners each, Justice Sucks and Spidersaurs.

Nice, I regularly buy cheap shoot em ups when I see them on sale especially if it's just a couple bucks... they are usually pretty fun for the price

I have 60 trophies that I'm still the sole achiever for: the DLC on the JP stack of Runbow (3x trophies) and 57 trophies between the NA and EU PS4 versions of Planet Edge: Cube.

After that it starts to go up, I've near 500 trophies with less than 10 achievers. There was another thread I remember which asked about trophies with (100?) or less achievers which got me tracking these stats.

• Like 1

Mr. Run and Jump Platinum Club • PSNProfiles.com

I've been the only achiever for this niche platformer for over 7 months now. I recently went and grabbed the NA platinum too, which also has no other achievers except myself. Struggling, Super Hiking League, and Kyurinaga's Revenge's Platinums are also good examples for me.

• Like 4

Electric Dreamer - Get all other trophies
spacer.png
The Controller Robot - Find all control upgrade cores 

spacer.png

The Healthy Robot - Find all health upgrade cores

spacer.png

Played this one recently these are the newest with only 11 achievers. Good game surprised so few on this site had played it. 

24L377ed3.png

Zen Pinball (PS3) - Genshin Defeated - Complete the last Chapter of the Story Mode.
0,06% - 45 achievers (46 if I were to count myself, however, I'm not in the leaderboards because of GTA 5 lol)

Not a very difficult one, but the game is overally super difficult, so barely anyone wants to attempt it, hence the low rarity. Plus, DLC is needed for this one, and it got delisted pretty quickly.

Edited by Sebulba2000