Camp Wannalottaplat

49 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Thanks, it was a very easy game though. Did you do your nightmare playthrough from the start. I am starting on normal but interested in how much harder nightmare will be.

9 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Only hard part will be the battles in the Dana segments.

@cjshaitan To add to Inuty's post: since you're playing the PS4 version, the Dana segments aren't hard. The PS4 version adds different styles for Dana and those make one specific boss trivial. Besides that, Dana can level up, which helps too.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

(I think I'm literally the only person on these forums that actually liked skirmishes)

I was actually fine with them as well :highfive: I just hated one thing about them.... Why couldn't they all be on the map at the same time? That location resetting was crazy annoying, flying over the same locations 20 times to look for something with a white-ish flag.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

@cjshaitan To add to Inuty's post: since you're playing the PS4 version, the Dana segments aren't hard. The PS4 version adds different styles for Dana and those make one specific boss trivial. Besides that, Dana can level up, which helps too.

Thanks for correcting me :) Wasn´t Aware that PS4 would be that different.

33 minutes ago, Inuty said:

I did the first playthrough on Easy to enjoy it the most. After that I speedrun the game on Nightmare in less then 15 hours I think :huh:. If I remember correctly then you will receive more XP for the characters in lower difficulties and don´t Need to grind so much XP. It´s possible to do it on your first playthrough on nightmare but you Need at least the same time as if you do a first playthrough on a lower difficulty. Since you can take over your Equipment (excluding weapons) and your Level. It´s really easy. The bosses have a lot of HP on nightmare so this will come in Handy for you. Only hard part will be the battles in the Dana segments. But you can get more Information about it in the guide, don´t want to Spoiler the game for you! At the end you also will feel the difficulty more but your level should be high enough to have less Problems.

Raids, side quests, and a few weapon entries are the only thing that's really missable, so you want to take care of them as fast as you are able to do them. Just do every raid if you receive the Information about one, finish every side quest before you advance in the main Story and upgrade your weapons everytime you are able to do it.

Enjoy it! The battle System is really addictive in my opinion :) 

The battle system is great, I played memories of celceta and loved it, this time around I will go with PS4. So did you basically do everything except the nighmare playthrough (fish/map/etc etc trophies) on your easy playthrough. I started on normal but perhaps I might change it to easy if there is no real benefit for XP

Edit : Of course I look forward to using Dragon's guide if I decide to worry about the plat, I remember he did a fantastic memories of celceta guide / map. I am sure this is equally as good

Edited by cjshaitan

Cabin #2: Finished the vita version of Claire. It was okay but I kept messing up and had to do 3.5 runs instead of 2.

First, I didn't realize you had to pick up the butterflies. I was really early in the game but decided just to do them in the second playthrough. Plot twist, you need the butterflies for the A ending. I also somehow missed the troublemaker trophy in this step.

Then I did the hard run and decided it would be quicker to do the speedrun and then clean up the trophies. This was fine.

I decided to use another guide's trophy guide but it was horrible so after 30 wasted minutes, I restarted with the first guide.

I started my third playthrough and I missed the first troublemaker trigger trying to rush past the steps that were solely there for the item horder trophy (the guide didn't outline troublemaker steps). Finished it for the butterflies and ending.

Finally I started my .5 playthrough and got the last trophy :)  

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Cabin #2: Finished the vita version of Claire. It was okay but I kept messing up and had to do 3.5 runs instead of 2.

First, I didn't realize you had to pick up the butterflies. I was really early in the game but decided just to do them in the second playthrough. Plot twist, you need the butterflies for the A ending. I also somehow missed the troublemaker trophy in this step.

Then I did the hard run and decided it would be quicker to do the speedrun and then clean up the trophies. This was fine.

I decided to use another guide's trophy guide but it was horrible so after 30 wasted minutes, I restarted with the first guide.

I started my third playthrough and I missed the first troublemaker trigger trying to rush past the steps that were solely there for the item horder trophy (the guide didn't outline troublemaker steps). Finished it for the butterflies and ending.

Finally I started my .5 playthrough and got the last trophy :) 

That sucks, but congrats with getting the plat ... eventually. If you have tips to improve the guide, feel free to post it in the guide's comment section.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That sucks, but congrats with getting the plat ... eventually. If you have tips to improve the guide, feel free to post it in the guide's comment section.

I'm just happy this means I'm going to be an expert at the game when I do it on the PS4.

Oh, the guide was wonderful (the one on this site. The other site's, not so much) I just have terrible reading comprehension and missed the bright red bold words at the beginning and then got too lazy to do all the steps on my second playthrough.

Finished up Atelier Lydie & Suelle for my Craft Something category for another Cabin 3 platinum.
Nothing was hard except for the damn Origin and Demise trophy which has you defeat two different bosses 7 times a piece, with them transforming to their "True Self" after defeating them the 1st time and then increasing 10 levels each time, starting at level 50 and ending with level 100.

Almost died... was out of healing items. Fortunately I had a super move saved up that heals the entire party. So freaking stressful.

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 2

Made some good progress in Murdered. Restarting seems to have worked, and nothing has glitched out on me so far. Still, backed up the save.

But powers, they really overdid it with the collectables. I wish they had dialed back, or at least positioned them better. Was at the graveyard, found two ghost story collectables right next to each other (well, separated by a walk-through real world fence, but still). Playing blind without my nose constantly in the guide doesn't seem to be that bad, but I'll be going back to the graveyard tomorrow to snoop around for the last ghost story heirloom plate. The cheeky thing evaded me during the main quest. ...I blame the demons. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I can't unlock this stupid Cat Call trophy in Injustice 2 :( I have opened well over a thousand boxes and it still hasn't unlocked. 

If anyone wants me I will be canteen getting some poprocks

I don’t know if this is still a viable strategy but I got this back when the game launched by way of the multiverse. Every few days there would be a special event that Guaranteed at least one move as the reward. It was a one time only event though. So what I did was back up my save to the cloud, ran the event, and if I didn’t get Cat Call, redoenload the old Dave and run it again. It took the better part of a weekend but I eventually got it. I’ve heard that event still pops up. Try that instead of beating yourself up with those boxes.

2 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

I don’t know if this is still a viable strategy but I got this back when the game launched by way of the multiverse. Every few days there would be a special event that Guaranteed at least one move as the reward. It was a one time only event though. So what I did was back up my save to the cloud, ran the event, and if I didn’t get Cat Call, redoenload the old Dave and run it again. It took the better part of a weekend but I eventually got it. I’ve heard that event still pops up. Try that instead of beating yourself up with those boxes.

17 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

Around 900 ish but I did it back when u could cheese the ability worlds back when the game first came out 

I have never seen that event but from what I read that doesn't work now because of the updates.

What I can still do though is delete my Player Save, load the game and stay offline, buy up Gold Boxes and open them. If Cat Cal isn't there turn off game, delete save, reload profile and try again. You get all your money back so you can just keep doing it over and over.

I sometimes get 5 abilities a round...sometimes I get none :( BUt because you are always deleting your new save all the new abilities you get don't save. I have gotten the same couple of abilities numerous times. I have seen about 30 different abilities but no Cat Call. I got Catwoman's other ability once and I got so excited until I realized it was the wrong one.

9 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I have never seen that event but from what I read that doesn't work now because of the updates.

What I can still do though is delete my Player Save, load the game and stay offline, buy up Gold Boxes and open them. If Cat Cal isn't there turn off game, delete save, reload profile and try again. You get all your money back so you can just keep doing it over and over.

I sometimes get 5 abilities a round...sometimes I get none :( BUt because you are always deleting your new save all the new abilities you get don't save. I have gotten the same couple of abilities numerous times. I have seen about 30 different abilities but no Cat Call. I got Catwoman's other ability once and I got so excited until I realized it was the wrong one.

Isn't right now there's legendary worlds that guarantee u one?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Willreaper41 said:

I was on such a roll but got derailed and now the mid summer sale I have a bunch of new stuff, like an insult simulator for some reason...

I know this feeling all too well.  I grabbed all the PS2 games with trophies on my wishlist since that was the first time I'd seen them on sale since I got a PS4.  At least it wasn't too bad since I'd just gotten another $10 code from Sony Rewards.  But my poor backlog.

That Mid-Year sale is going to kill me. I already have ten games in my cart, and I've only been casually looking through the list...

Started playing Yonder. As expected, it's yet another perfect game to play while watching a movie or YouTube videos. I'm already at 53% completion (according to the save file, not the trophy list), so I don't expect this to be a long one. Then again, I don't know how long it will take me to track down all these bloody cats...

• Like 4