Camp Wannalottaplat

10 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Hi there, I'm sorry I haven't updated lately, but that's because I'm gonna have to drop this event. I have had a lot of stuff happen lately, and in truth I'm mentally drained to the point where I have to force myself to game. Still rooting for you, Cabin 2 :)

It's cool. Hope everything is okay. Cabin #2 bunkmates for life.

200.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Hi there, I'm sorry I haven't updated lately, but that's because I'm gonna have to drop this event. I have had a lot of stuff happen lately, and in truth I'm mentally drained to the point where I have to force myself to game. Still rooting for you, Cabin 2 :)

Hope you get feeling recharged. See ya another time. Byeee Shake!

• Like 1

If anybody is still looking for a game that would fit in the lake, hermit, or friends category, I would recommend Last Day of June. It's a very short game (no plat, unfortunately), but it's emotionally powerful, which is something I don't usually admit to in video games. I actually got a little choked up there at the end.

I won't post my full updated list until tomorrow, but that at least knocks out five games this month. I was hoping to finish Dark Souls, but I'm just not feeling it. For KH, I guess I'm at a standstill. I can't beat Cloud and I'm too lazy to level up, so I guess I'll just go beat the final boss. I'm really glad I don't have to do all the gummi ship missions because they're a pain in the ass to build. I hope they gave us a better interface in KH2.

I have a pretty nice vacation coming up for the holiday, so it might be time to dip my toes into the world of Yonder. This has probably been the game I've been most excited about playing this summer, and I almost didn't put it on the list.

• Like 3

Finally I have an update For cabin #3.

After falling into that Fallout Shelter hole I've gotten back on track with the Platinum for Rise of the tomb Raider. I really enjoyed it up until the collectible cleanup and the score attack mode. Score attack wasn't hard just really annoying. 

I would like to pull Darksiders off of my list and replace it with Final Fantasy 15, which is a more appropriate bonus game. 

• Like 1

Quickie little update for Cabin 9, since I finished RiME! It was just as wonderful and whimsical as everything I had read made it seem, and truly one of those games that once I finished it, all I wanted to do was play it again. 

• S938c8c.png World of Final Fantasy (Make Friends) 10%
  • S7e981a.png RiME (Hang Out at the Lake) :platinum:
  • Sc0591c.png Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Go Hiking) :platinum:
  • S9e7183.png Borderlands (Shoot Something) :platinum:
  • S8958f3.png The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (Make Something) 20%
  • S19263a.png Brutal Legend (Put on a Show) 73%
  • S6bb3db.png Detroit: Become Human (Get Tested) 82%
Edited by Yen-Pop
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, Yomako01 said:

Got the FF9 platinum! :D

That is an amazing grind to 10k kills ;-;

Dude. You did that really quick! Did you use the Steiner Blood Sword + Alexandria Castle trick?

I grinded it out naturally and it took me like 1-2 weeks of grinding after my work day xD 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Im more impressed with the jump roping,  cause i am horrible at it.

There's a AutoHotKey script available at playstationtrophies.org that allows you to get the trophy with ease.

It's a widely known method and I'm pretty sure that many, if not almost every single achiever used this for their plat. Not judging tho, the input delay on PS4 is incredibly bad.

Anyways congrats @Yomako01 for achieving the FF9 plat!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

There's a AutoHotKey script available at playstationtrophies.org that allows you to get the trophy with ease.

It's a widely known method and I'm pretty sure that many, if not almost every single achiever used this for their plat. Not judging tho, the input delay on PS4 is incredibly bad.

Interesting, i will have to keep that i mind when i go back to it someday.

Just now, Sardavanua said:

Wow, didn't know that script could be used on the PS4 too.  I knew one existed for the PC version and more than a few PC users have used it for their 100% too.  I'm not judging either because I used it on the PC version. 

37 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Dude. You did that really quick! Did you use the Steiner Blood Sword + Alexandria Castle trick?

I grinded it out naturally and it took me like 1-2 weeks of grinding after my work day xD 

It was done manually, I did a chunk of it against the Spider Plants in disk 1 and Soldiers in disk 2. The rest I done by not having the no-encounters on and running back and fourth in the grotto at the point of no return. It gets mind numbing after a while.

The Four Little Bitches Kings are down! Well, more like six, considering how many kept spawning. With them out of the way, I’ve easily been able to get back on track to collecting all of the rare weapons. Just 13 to go. Unfortunately, I’m going to need a ton of titanite chunks if I want to get all of the upgrades. I don’t remember having an issue with that on the PS3 version…

Anyway, Sundae update. Knocked out LDoJ and made a bit of progress in my two summer-long projects. That’s what I’m calling KH and Dark Souls from now on. Because that shit takes forever.

Status Report for July 1

Make Friends: Kingdom Hearts - 26% --> 30%

Play a Sport: Pyre - 0%

Go Hiking: Firewatch - 0%

Put on a Show: Foul Play - 0%

Tell a Ghost Story: Yomawari: Midnight Shadows - 0%

Get Tested: Dark Souls Remastered - 67% --> 70%

Be a Hermit: Last Day of June - 0% --> 100%

Survive: Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - 0%

Summer Vacation: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition - 51%

Make Something: Pic-a-Pix Color

Shoot Something: The Swords of Ditto

Hang out at the Lake: Abzu

Learn Something: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

• Like 3

Sunday update:

Take a Hike:La05413.png

Cleared Hyper Dimension Neptunia G: The Golden Leaders, Reconstructors of Gamindustri and have only to clear Heart Dimension H Trilogy Finale: Into Legend... before I can do any of the Bounty Quests and other stuff. Trophy progress 11%

Summer Vacation: Le3b47d.png

Cleared all Difficulties, had to clear all the Bingo cards which I originally planned to do as using Tour Mode to do Extreme Full on all the songs was hard as the demand for Encore was dead. Now it`s time for The Platinum Festival or Twintail Festival as I like to call it to begin.

The Songs I`am using to Grind as Innocent Blue is boring and I`don't like the forehead showing Twintail.

Monday and updating are close, so I think I'll double the short changelist here as well. The long version is on page 87.

Spoiler

To remove:

Play a Sport - Rayman Legends

Make Something - Tearaway Unfolded

To add: 

Play a Sport - Sports Champions 2

Make Something - LittleBig Planet

Now, for actual progress:

New Little King's Story: All bosses down, working on encyclopedias before the final portion of the story.

Jak II: Finished the story, and currently sitting at 115 orbs thanks to collecting all area orbs and fully doing first two race challenges. Class 3 was a bitch to Gold, and I'm not looking forward to Class 1, or the reverse tracks... Maybe I'll try gun courses next to switch things up, since I need about 20 more orbs to unlock the reverse... -shudder- Either way, almost there...

LittleBigPlanet: Mucked around with DLCs and knocked off most of the PotC trophies. Metal Gear DLC is looking to be a bit troublesome, mainly thanks to the final boss. In the main game, currently grinding out Share. @Evil_Joker88 , I would gladly accept, but the place I'm currently at has a very slow internet connection, enough for PSN and downloads, but not for online play, especially for the games with finicky servers, like LBP. There will highly likely be a ton of lag, which will get in the way of tricky bubbles like the ones in The Darkness or The Magician's Palace.