Camp Wannalottaplat

8 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

What sort of weirdness is happening with this game's page? When I look at it it shows no owners, despite there being recent players, and no trophies earned and no plats earned despite that you clearly have them:

Tr67fkq.jpg

What sort of weirdness is happening with this game's page? When I look at it it shows no owners, despite there being recent players, and no trophies earned and no plats earned despite that you clearly have them:

Tr67fkq.jpg

It hasnt been released to the public yet

the developer gave me and a few others early access to the game, it doesnt get released until june 5th, iirc

Edited by Property_Damage

5 hours ago, Mapa said:

Party on Cabin #8 cause tomorrow is my birthday, lol. 
tenor.gif

Happy Birthday, I'll try and get a Plat in celebration!

I'm worried about decapitation and some cabins being at risk of burning down but I guess that's just how this camp rolls!  

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sardavanua said:

Hey fellas! Kinda late, but if there's still a place available I'd be glad to join:D

I'll add the list as soon as I know that I'm counted in.

You are in. Make a list.

3 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

@Toogie53 What's down as my 100? I got 2x :platinum:

My bad. I didn't look close at the sega collection one. I just didnt think it had a platinum.

@ProfBambam55 Wolf Among Us most closely fits Ghost Story. Its not very scary but it is centered around supernatural stuff.

• Like 1

Joining the day 1 club :P

Just Cause 3 is done :) I had it prepped already though :P

MHW is almost done, just need to get to HR100 (somehow I got all crowns when I was HR78?), currently HR93, then do a few arena quests. But I'm gonna save it for Plat#50 so it's on my milestones :P 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

It hasnt been released to the public yet

the developer gave me and a few others early access to the game, it doesnt get released until june 5th, iirc

I still think it's weird that it doesn't allocate to "owned" and "trophies earned" when there are people playing and trophies being earned. 

The statistician in me is displeased lol

Unfortunately, because of work, I won't be able to committ a bunch of time to this until Sunday, but hey there's plenty of time I suppose.

I'm trying to tackle this from hardest to easiest, or more accurately, longest to shortest.  So I guess I'll be doing Fallout 4 to Yonder to The Witness to Valley (realistically, I'll be jumping between Yonder and Fallout 4 to prevent burn out on either).

In the event, somehow, I get all of these done well in advance of the deadline, I'll go ahead and drop in some really easy ones I have on the back burner (Things like Firewatch and Always Sometimes Monsters), but for now, I think these four will keep me plenty busy for the majority of the run. I'm going to aim to update this every couple of days, just to make sure I'm staying engaged and not leaving who appears to be my only Cabin buddy atm on their own.

• Like 1

I was planning on keeping trophies unsynced for a while to enjoy that 95%, but I need to sync a trophy to create a guide :shakefist: .

5 minutes ago, Fidel said:

And there's my first game Platinumed with Assassin's Creed Rogue. I do have P4DAN ready to go, too. But I'm going to wait a bit on that one, since I'm so close to 16k. May be an unofficial milestone now, but I still feel like saving it for that. 

Already halfway done. :P The Last of Us will probably take the longest. I've thought about expanding my list, but that might mean changing my bonus game.. Don't think I have anything else where you use a bow. :/

Nice, congrats. AC Rogue has been in my backlog for a while too, should start it some time soon .... ish :P .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fidel said:

Already halfway done. :P The Last of Us will probably take the longest. I've thought about expanding my list, but that might mean changing my bonus game.. Don't think I have anything else where you use a bow. :/

I don't think it necessarily needs to be a bow. If it does, many people would have been asked to change their games as they're using games with guns.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

Welcome to camp @willythom88 and to the forums by the looks of things. I believe there are already 4 or 5 in cabin 9. @Toogie53 will be updating soon.

Hey thank you.  Yeah I've used the site for a few years now but I never really posted in the forums till recently. 

Cool to know, I figured it was more than just us but I wasn't sure if I was just reading the posts after mine wrong and those people were just updating their lists or not.  Thanks for clarifying!

25 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, congrats. AC Rogue has been in my backlog for a while too, should start it some time soon .... ish :P .

Thanks. :) It's not bad for a "last hurrah" on the PS3. Been wanting to get it out of the way, so I can move on to Syndicate (knew I probably wouldn't want to come back to it, if I played that one first). 

23 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I don't think it necessarily needs to be a bow. If it does, many people would have been asked to change their games as they're using games with guns.

Well, then, there should be no problem. Have plenty of games with guns. Lol. I'm sure some camps teach kids how to use a firearm. :ninja: 

1 minute ago, Fidel said:

Thanks. :) It's not bad for a "last hurrah" on the PS3. Been wanting to get it out of the way, so I can move on to Syndicate (knew I probably wouldn't want to come back to it, if I played that one first). 

Well, then, there should be no problem. Have plenty of games with guns. Lol. I'm sure some camps teach kids how to use a firearm. :ninja: 

Haven't played an AC game since Black Flag and that one was more a Pirate's Creed, so hopefully it won't feel like a copy-paste in a different setting. Origins is the first AC that interests me since Black Flag, so I should probably play Rogue before Origins :hmm: .

I'm sure Trump would like that as he wanted to arm teachers too :P .

• Like 1

Going to alter my list a little with this:

On 5/17/2018 at 6:43 PM, Shana Alter said:

All images are links to the lists as well

S607723.png S63dee3.png S64f4dd.png S1724f3.png S875fd0.png Sda0cea.png Sbc05ff.png

S804597.png Sf95128.png Sb8a1c1.png S3799a9.png S95e84e.png S8b84c7.png

Swapping Persona 5 out with Cyberdimension for Hermit as MMO junkies have got to be hermits and staying inside right?

12 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Haven't played an AC game since Black Flag and that one was more a Pirate's Creed, so hopefully it won't feel like a copy-paste in a different setting. Origins is the first AC that interests me since Black Flag, so I should probably play Rogue before Origins :hmm: .

I'm obsessed. Have to play them all. Lol. Rogue did feel quite a bit different than Black Flag to me, and I actually liked it more because of it. Didn't really care for Pirate's Creed. :/ The only thing that keeps me from saying it was the worst one, is that I didn't drop it like Revelations.. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Fidel said:

I'm obsessed. Have to play them all. Lol. Rogue did feel quite a bit different than Black Flag to me, and I actually liked it more because of it. Didn't really care for Pirate's Creed. :/ The only thing that keeps me from saying it was the worst one, is that I didn't drop it like Revelations.. 

Out of curiosity, what is the setting of Rogue? 

6 minutes ago, felidraziken said:

Out of curiosity, what is the setting of Rogue? 

It's set around the same time as 3 and 4 in America (Ben Franklin is in it). As for the areas the game has, there are a total of 3 large maps. One is New York, which is just a large open-world city. The other 2 have water, and you sail your boat to places. One is in the North Atlantic Ocean, so you see a lot of ice (and some penguins and polar bears, too.) And while you have a ship, you're not a pirate. Saying anymore than that may spoil the story, but the game's name may give that away. You play as

Spoiler

an assassin who goes rogue and becomes a Templar. 

3 hours ago, Fidel said:

And there's my first game Platinumed with Assassin's Creed Rogue. I do have P4DAN ready to go, too. But I'm going to wait a bit on that one, since I'm so close to 16k. May be an unofficial milestone now, but I still feel like saving it for that. 

I intended Shoot Something for archery but plenty of people have picked shooters with no bows so you're fine to consider doing that. 

1 hour ago, malachi1987 said:

Question do I have to keep posting when I achieve one from the list or will you do a weekly update? 

By the 2ay 100% on nba 2k18 pr3lude for my sport category is done

I will do weekly updates automatically. If you want me to update it because you got a platinum then post it and i'll get to it sooner.

• Like 1