Camp Wannalottaplat

Finally finished my Dragons Crown platinum just a moment ago

great game, glad it was a ps+ freebie, years ago! Finally got around to playing it but

the trophies are a bit tedious though

edit: may i ask, how the fuck did someone plat this game in 53 seconds? Its a 90hour game lmfao

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

edit: may i ask, how the fuck did someone plat this game in 53 seconds? Its a 90hour game lmfao

It's a cheated Vita account, because all their games are less than a minute to clear. Feel free to report their trophies as illegitimate to remove them from the leaderboard.

Just now, ArtikSkarab said:

It's a cheated Vita account, because all their games are less than a minute to clear. Feel free to report their trophies as illegitimate to remove them from the leaderboard.

Yeah i was just looking

every game they have has a ridiculously insane plat time

games that should take weeks popped the platinum in less than a minute

16 minutes ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Some of those games could be cross-play, but too many of them are not legit.

No they are definately all hacked

most of those games dont support cross play or even cross save

108 plats in a single day all under a minute

yeah that doesnt seem fishy at all ?

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

yeah that doesnt seem fishy at all 1f914.png

That's some pro play right there. I wish I had those skills in gaming

Could get rid of my backlog in around 5 days that way:giggle:

Serious mode: Was going to flag the cr*p out of him/her. But now that I've seen the actual ID, it's just not worth the time. Obviously a troll.

Weird that the auto-flag thingie didn't detect him/her by now.

Just now, Sardavanua said:

That's some pro play right there. I wish I had those skills in gaming

Could get rid of my backlog in around 5 days that way:giggle:

Serious mode: Was going to flag the cr*p out of him/her. But now that I've seen the actual ID, it's just not worth the time. Obviously a troll.

Weird that the auto-flag thingie didn't detect him/her by now.

Id flag them if i knew how

i have 6 games in common with them but i cant find the option to flag

Here's an update since my video gaming is done til Monday. Working weekends suuuuucks. But it's hard to complain when you get your 40 hour work week out of the way in the three days ?

• S938c8c.png World of Final Fantasy (Make Friends) 10%
  • Sc0591c.png Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Go Hiking) :platinum:
  • S9e7183.png Borderlands (Shoot Something) 82% I forgot how genuinely fun this game is! But after having to restart the game two more times for the platinum, I'm sure I'm gonna be sick of it in no time haha
  • S19263a.png Brutal Legend (Put on a Show) 73%
  • S3b5f25.pngKingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (Bonus) 91%
  • S6bb3db.png Detroit: Become Human (Get Tested) 82% Really I just have one more playthrough and clean up to go! I've never really put a lot of time into a Quantum Dream game but it's making me want to give Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls another shake

So trophies earned from the event:

:platinum: 1  :gold: 4  :silver: 6  :bronze: 27

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Id flag them if i knew how

i have 6 games in common with them but i cant find the option to flag

I'm not too familiar with the system myself, but as far as I know you can select one of the games both of you have in common and on the right side should be smth like "report these trophies as illegitimate" in red signature. 

It doesn't let me report all of them tho, don't know the specific conditions.

Edit: Reported the profile now.

Edited by Sardavanua
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

I'm not too familiar with the system myself, but as far as I know you can select one of the games both of you have in common and on the right side should be smth like "report these trophies as illegitimate" in red signature. 

It doesn't let me report all of them tho, don't know the specific conditions.

Edit: Reported the profile now.

Thanks

i ended up figuring it out shortly after i posted

games that didnt allow me to flag already must have been reported

everyone should report whatever games they have in common with him/her

i absolutely despise cheaters and hackers

lets get this place cleaned up and take out the trash!!

2 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

yeah that doesnt seem fishy at all 1f914.png

I can confirm at least two of the games have trophies for playing X amount of time and don't have cross save.  One was especially amusing because they earned trophies you can't get until the end of the game before even finishing the prologue.  It's obvious they used a hack and went from the first non-plat on down and unlocked one trophy every second with a cheat tool of some sort.  Yes, I reported two of the three Japanese only games we have in common, the third actually looks legit.

Edited by ladynadiad

Update

I believe I have rightfully earned my archery merit badge today my friends. Far Cry Primal is completed. As a big Far Cry fan I really liked the change of pace from guns to the bow, club and spear. Plus after playing 5 a few months ago it was nice to go back to the hunting for skins for upgrades. Overall a really fun game. 

And now, to play more Fallout Shelter! (And also the next game on my list.)

• Like 1

a small request for other players : could everyone include their cabin # when posting updates, please?...i like following my cabin crew but am terrible at differentiating ids (have seen 10s of thousands over the years so they kind of blended all into one familiar id)...i tend to browse kind of lazily so would be a tad helpful since I try to hit the "like" button to show support...miniscule gripes...just thought it might be worth mentioning...cheers if you do...and cheers if you don't...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

a small request for other players : could everyone include their cabin # when posting updates, please?...i like following my cabin crew but am terrible at differentiating ids (have seen 10s of thousands over the years so they kind of blended all into one familiar id)...i tend to browse kind of lazily so would be a tad helpful since I try to hit the "like" button to show support...miniscule gripes...just thought it might be worth mentioning...cheers if you do...and cheers if you don't...

Update: 

You're lazy af. 

Cabin #9

• Like 3

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

Guess I'll be posting everything as Cabin #9 so @ProfBambam55 will pay attention to me :awesome:

1 hour ago, Sardavanua said:

Update: 

You're busy af. 

Cabin #9

why the double post?...oooooooh.......i get it...two different people...clever...you fooled me...(editing in "haha" to make sure it's clear that I'm joking)...

side note : amended 2nd statement...

edit : seriously though, I hate to be all id racist here but they pretty much all look the same to me...haha...something to do with years of doing gta iv help and getting an average dozen friend requests every week still...drug use...bad memory...blah, blah...working on it...there's over 100 gamers here...i take pride in having remembered all of my business contacts (clients/employees/colleagues, etc....oh and the lovely ladies at coffee shops around the city...what?...i'm married, not castrated) names over the last 3 years....

Edited by ProfBambam55

Update of sorts.

On Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, I`am three Trophies off well 1 is saved for later as I want to save the Fight against Goku for last as if I`am Lucky or Unlucky I may have to face Goku in his Strongest Form, The Process in Short: :platinum:91%

tenor.gif?itemid=11252790

Megadimension Neptunia VIIR

Just Started my Hike across Dimensions or more like Look back at the Canon Events of Megadimension Neptunia VII with VR Events(Thankfully a Friend showed me that you don`t need a PS VR to see the VR Events) unlike Megadimension Neptunia VII, the Trophies don`t unlock in the Start of Zero Dimension arc, I viewed the new Noire VR Event and unlocked a New Room Object which was a Noire Plush which I went on to put all over the room :awesome: oh at the moment my Uzume and Neptune(Teen) are too overpowered due to DLC Weapons, now then I meet that damn Dragon that killed my Nep many times doing the time I played Megadimension Neptunia VII will meet his end with Nep`s Excailbur :devil:

LEGO The Incredibles

I don`t have it yet due to GameStop being lazy, if I get on Tuesday(My Dad is going to Haugesund that day so he could check if they have it in and they just ``Forgot`` to call him to let him know) or not, it will be the last time I pre-order a LEGO game at GameStop. but while I wait, the Game List can at least get updated:

LEGO The Incredibles

Lff47b6.png

The Otaku of CABIN #8.

• Like 1

Well, at least someone in Cabin #4 Platinumed The Last of Us Remastered. :P Still as wonderful a game as I remember, though the "remaster" isn't all that much of an improvement. It already looked so good on the PS3, that I guess there wasn't much they could do. 

At least Grounded Mode was included, so I could try that out. Wasn't too keen on paying for a difficulty setting on the PS3.. And man, that was rough. Lol. Really glad that New Game+ exploit exists, 'cause I would not have been looking forward to doing that again. 

So with that, I've completed the games needed for the two badges. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

So you would like a picture of my stick huh ........ usually I get a drink first 

or you could post one of you and @Inutyholding it together?...or as you give it to them?...haha...

i found a pretty nice one...not sure if I'm allowed to post it on this site though...it's pretty graphic...

click for stick pic...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 3