E3 2018: The Elder Scrolls VI

triplejmzu8

Just now, Spyro said:

Well, I don't expect this to be released until the PS5 and next XBox are out. I'm glad it's confirmed, but will wait until we get more concrete stuff. It's at least a few years away most likely.

Yeah, I expect it around 2021 earliest. :D

They literally only announced this just so that mobile game didn't feel so much of a slap in the face to Elder Scrolls fans. :P Can you imagine if they didn't announce a mainline game? People would have been pissed. Don't expect this to come out anytime soon - years away at the very least. So if you think about it, we learned pretty much nothing from this announcement. It was already a safe assumption that the next Elder Scrolls was in development.

• Like 1

Looks great, but just cinematic footage, so will wait to see. Gonna be a long way though if that is all they showing.

9 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

LOL this tells me nothing xD. 

Any guy could've slapped a logo on some terrain and called it ES VI xD

But at least it's good to know they're finally working on it. Easily a ps5 release

Knowing Bethesda, they will cramp it out on PS4 at the very end of it's life cycle, only to re-sell it to everyone 6-12 months later on the PS5.

Edited by Paleblood
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Paleblood said:

Knowing Bethesda, they will cramp it out on PS4 at the very end of it's life cycle, only to re-sell it to everyone 6-12 months later on the PS5.

Haha you never know xD

I'm expecting the same for TLoU II. 

Release at the end of the ps4 and release a remastered for ps5

I just hope they haven’t dumbed this game down even further. Don’t get me wrong, I love all TES games. But I grew up playing Arena and Daggerfall, followed by Morrowind. All of which are amazing games. I’m sure anyone who has played them can agree Oblivion and Skyrim just feel a bit soft in comparison. 

Im not saying they are bad games, I just really felt the first games felt like a decent hardcore RPG whereas the latter felt like a lot of the deep systems had been stripped to make the games more accessible. 

However now that TES has built up a huge following, it would be nice to see them make the games a bit deeper, progression and mechanics wise. 

Edited by GizMo_The_Great