It's the PSNP Spelling Bee (yes it rhymes)

26 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

hanthedragon2_by_kristycism-dcrmtwa.png

Here you go! :)

Haha, well, we can pretend it's based on the plat trophy too :P I actually didn't know until now that it's what the trophy looked like as I've been avoiding looking at them until I finally get around to playing P5 xD

Thank you!! 

It's not exactly Persona 5 Plat, but I remember seeing something that looked a bit like the design that you used, with Joker. But I can't figure out what it was.. Maybe it was the avatar, or I'm just imagining things because the art style is the same.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kristycism said:

Well, that took way longer than I thought it would, to do the custom image for everyone's badges. Hopefully people at least like them, to make it worth all that effort or I'm gonna go cry in a corner (like a grown-up) xD And I do sincerely apologise for the delay, I shouldn't have made you guys wait so long (explanation at the bottom of the post for anyone who wants one).

They look fantastic! Please don't feel the need to apologize for the time. Most of us we'll know RL/technical concerns. Just glad everything has been slowly playing out.

Your image for ASYLUM is awesome! Thanks again for the great work.

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 1

Those are amazing, @Kristycism! Didn't expect individually-made badges. That must've taken forever.

There's just one problem with mine. I don't think you saw my most recent updates, as I actually finished 10 games, not 7, and my "word" (which is actually two words but really only one word since the second word is not a dictionary word) was BYE FELICIA. On the OTHER hand, I find it hilarious that the word you wrote down for me begins with "bee" (something I didn't intend), and I love the BUFF BEE.

While I hate to lose more of the games I completed from the finished product, can I shorten my word to BEEFY? This way, the pun and drawing can stay the same, but the word is at least something people have heard of before!

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the badges! It means a lot! ^_^

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That's exactly why I create a template as much as possible once the design is complete, which only requires me to change the username. Those are easy to mass produce.

Yeah, that's definitely a much, much better approach! If I ever do badges for an event again, it's definitely the approach I'll take, it's a LOT smarter!

1 hour ago, Cassylvania said:

Those are amazing, @Kristycism! Didn't expect individually-made badges. That must've taken forever.

There's just one problem with mine. I don't think you saw my most recent updates, as I actually finished 10 games, not 7, and my "word" (which is actually two words but really only one word since the second word is not a dictionary word) was BYE FELICIA. On the OTHER hand, I find it hilarious that the word you wrote down for me begins with "bee" (something I didn't intend), and I love the BUFF BEE.

While I hate to lose more of the games I completed from the finished product, can I shorten my word to BEEFY? This way, the pun and drawing can stay the same, but the word is at least something people have heard of before!

On 29/09/2018 at 5:25 AM, Cassylvania said:

And with one day to spare...

Burly Men at Sea

Yomawari: Midnight Shadows

Ether One

Fear Effect Sedna

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Lili: Child of Geos

Iron Crypticle

Celeste

ICEY

Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion

*picks up the mic that was already dropped and drops it again*

But since "Felicia" isn't in the Oxford dictionary, I'll just make my word BYE. Or BEEFILY. That's a real word. My life is more complete knowing this.

I was going by that post ^

As I don't think you'd posted another update since then? And since Bye would've only given you a bronze badge, I went with Beefily since it'd give you gold. But I can switch to bronze if you want? Or to Beefy? Whichever you'd prefer, I don't mind :)

28 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

@Kristycism

By any chance, could you spell "PISSED" from mine? Six letters and it keeps with the vulgar theme I was going for. :P

Hahaha, sure thing! I won't be able to do it tonight, but I can do it for you tomorrow :) But uh...just to check, to you mean like...uhm...relieving yourself, or severely drunk? Because I'm Scottish and the only interpretation that's correct to me is the drunk one, but I dunno how often that's used elsewhere?

58 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

@Kristycism I wouldn't mind the bigger sizes, if it's not too much trouble. And wow, these really are incredible! Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into them. :)

Here you go, are these sizes okay? Bonus can be made even bigger if necessary :)

damagingrob_by_kristycism-dcrn4zh.pngdamagingrob_bonus_by_kristycism-dcrn50e.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

As I don't think you'd posted another update since then? And since Bye would've only given you a bronze badge, I went with Beefily since it'd give you gold. But I can switch to bronze if you want? Or to Beefy? Whichever you'd prefer, I don't mind :)

Oh, I forgot I posted that. I didn't know our badges were going to include our word, or I would've thought of something better with my letters. But I'll take BEEFY! That still gives me gold, and it'll look so good with the picture.

Thanks so much!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Oh, I forgot I posted that. I didn't know our badges were going to include our word, or I would've thought of something better with my letters. But I'll take BEEFY! That still gives me gold, and it'll look so good with the picture.

Thanks so much!

You can change your word if you'd like? :) To something you'd prefer was illustrated, rather than a macho bee :P I honestly don't mind, I have nothing to do tomorrow or Monday anyway xD

14 minutes ago, Metal Slime King said:

Awesome work @Kristycism!! I knew I was being nice by picking a noun :awesome:. Could I grab the 150x150 and 250x250 versions as well? Thanks again for all of your effort!

Here you go :)

metalslimeking_large_by_kristycism-dcrnjmetalslimeking_small_by_kristycism-dcrnj

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

You can change your word if you'd like? :) To something you'd prefer was illustrated, rather than a macho bee :P I honestly don't mind, I have nothing to do tomorrow or Monday anyway xD

Oh, I'm fine with BEEFY! I love the macho bee.

But if you're REALLY bored, you could do a BYE FELICIA illustration as a joke. I'm not sure what it'd look like, but I bet you could come up with something great!

51 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Unfortunately I can't display it. I will have to put all of my badges on a giant banner because the sig won't let me have more than two images. :(

It'd be great if there was some kind of feature that allowed us to display all of our badges on our profile, like PST.org has. Has anybody ever suggested such a thing?

I'm just going to add mine to my checklist thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cassylvania said:

It'd be great if there was some kind of feature that allowed us to display all of our badges on our profile, like PST.org has. Has anybody ever suggested such a thing?

I'm just going to add mine to my checklist thread.

It's been requested a few times iirc and the general feel was that people wanted to shy away from being too much like PST, especially since these are all user-generated events and such. 

1 hour ago, angelgrievous said:

I don't know how to add it to my signature.  Halp!

Click on your name in the upper right corner and go to account settings and then signature. You can copy and paste the image in. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

It's been requested a few times iirc and the general feel was that people wanted to shy away from being too much like PST, especially since these are all user-generated events and such. 

Yeah, I'm not sure how that would work, unless somebody was appointed to a position of community event organizer. Still, with all of the interest and work that goes into these, I'm surprised the topic hasn't been re-opened.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Oh, I'm fine with BEEFY! I love the macho bee.

But if you're REALLY bored, you could do a BYE FELICIA illustration as a joke. I'm not sure what it'd look like, but I bet you could come up with something great!

Here is Beefy for now (that's a weird sentence...), and I'll get to Bye Felicia later once I've done Walt The Dog's badge ^_^

cassylvania_by_kristycism-dcrputb.png

(I had to change the font so that it'd look better - the new one is called "Jawbreaker", which seemed appropriate. Bee looks like he could break all the jaws...)

16 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Holy cow @Kristycism these are really good! I love it. You think I could get them in the biggest size too, if it's not too much trouble? I want to be able to save these in high quality.

Here you go :) Did you want the bonus badge even bigger or is 250 alright? It can go up to 500 :)

spacecoresdad_by_kristycism-dcrpt4f.pngspacecoresdad_bonus_by_kristycism-dcrpt1

13 hours ago, Lorajet said:

@Kristycism  These are so cool!  May I have a 150x150 and 200x200 please?  They are awesome!  Thank you! 1f60d.png

Here you go :)

lorajet_small_by_kristycism-dcrpt9j.pnglorajet_large_by_kristycism-dcrptag.png

• Like 3