[EU] PS Store Summer Sale

HusKy

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Now this is more like it.

Not seeing it in the store though :hmm: .

1 hour ago, chellesan said:

Lol these prices, I understand nothing of it

59 minutes ago, Nexuds121 said:

What?

You can change the region in the upper right corner of the screen. For example, for Netherlands it would be: https://psprices.com/region-nl/discounts/?sort=name&platform_hide=PSP&discount_min=&platform=PSVita&price_max=

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I buy the vast majority of my games physically, so I mostly use these sales to get DLC. I bought Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds and XCOM 2: War of the Chosen since they seemed like good deals to me.

I want to get Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice at some point, but to me, it's still a little pricey for a digital-only game, especially considering its length. I think I'll hold off until it's a bit cheaper since I'm probably not gonna play it for a while anyway.

Thanks to the psprices.com link above, I saw that Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA for the Vita is 57% off. I really want to own it physically, but it seems to be quite rare, so I can't find it for a decent price. I wish I just bought it at launch. :S

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

7 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Are you really surprised? At least we can be glad that they put several Vita-games on sale, although we have to use PSPrices to find them.

Thx to you two for saying that there are ps3 and vita titles on discount too. I looked through the official slaes page and was a bit surprised that there were only ps4 and vr games. After your comments i used the "price drop" category in the store and it displays over 700 titles so all ps3 and vita are included there. Bad move if Sony wants us to forget about other than ps4 games :P Not sure if i buy something though since nothing from my wishlist is on discount and my list contains mostly Artifex Mundi Titles :D  surprisingly no title by them seen so far...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

9 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Thx to you two for saying that there are ps3 and vita titles on discount too. I looked through the official slaes page and was a bit surprised that there were only ps4 and vr games. After your comments i used the "price drop" category in the store and it displays over 700 titles so all ps3 and vita are included there. Bad move if Sony wants us to forget about other than ps4 games :P Not sure if i buy something though...

I'm quite annoyed about this. Even if most of the sales for PS3- or Vita-games feel like a small selection of Ubisoft-, EA-, Warner Bros.  and Rockstar-games they could at least add a proper section to the stores so people can actually see them without relying on that one generic section or using external sites to see all discounts. And finding something as part of that selection can be quite tough as the chance that there's any variety to the PS3- or Vita-selection is rather low by now. :( 

• Like 1

Wow, so many games! Can't wait to get my paycheck this week and buy a ton of games! I rarely buy games on disc these days because those sakes are more expensive than digital in my country. I'll be buying Hellblade because I haven't seen it often in sales or as cheap as now, Arkham Knight Premium (wanted to buy it since 2016 lol), HZD DLC, The Darksiders collection. Really thinking about picking up wolfenstein 2 as well, along with Vampyr. Want to get to 99 platinums before January 25th :))

I finally bought Gravity Rush Remastered! Wanted to play this since January. But those download rates are ridiculous at the moment. Good thing it is only 10gb. Otherwise a nice sale with quite a few things I might be interested in.

Elex, might be a terrible PC port but I am a Phirana Bytes fan since the first Gothic so this is a maybe. Or I wait for a much better price. And maybe Ocenhorn, seems to be a nice little Zelda like Puzzle/Action Adventure.

Thinking of picking up .Hack//G.U. Last Recode. To anyone who has played it, is this game any good?

Edit: Nvm. Bought it.

Edited by BakkerJ

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Now this is more like it.

Not seeing it in the store though :hmm: .

You can change the region in the upper right corner of the screen. For example, for Netherlands it would be: https://psprices.com/region-nl/discounts/?sort=name&platform_hide=PSP&discount_min=&platform=PSVita&price_max=

What are you trying to say here dragon?

12 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Clarifying Satoshi's post, since it seemed like chellesan and you didn't understand everything. Was I mistaken?

My point is whether it's perfect or not. Husky did a great job show the next update new sale even if it's not completely shown 100%, people can go to there ps store countries themselves if they want to.

Edited by Nexuds121

23 minutes ago, Nexuds121 said:

My point is whether it's perfect or not. Husky did a great job show the next update new sale even if it's not completely shown 100%, people can go to there ps store countries if they want to.

It's because the Vita/PS3 section is not shown on the sale page I simply asked for that to be added :facepalm: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Clarifying Satoshi's post, since it seemed like chellesan and you didn't understand everything. Was I mistaken?

it was more of a joke because he linked the prices of his country, and he will be like the only one from the whole site now what they are

Edited by chellesan

14 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Are you really surprised? At least we can be glad that they put several Vita-games on sale, although we have to use PSPrices to find them.

omfg, THAT's how I can see Vita deals?? I haven't bought anything since the Japan sale because I thought there weren't any deals anymore...

12 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

My point is whether it's perfect or not. Husky did a great job show the next update new sale even if it's not completely shown 100%, people can go to there ps store countries themselves if they want to.

Oh, is that what's bothering you. Don't know about other stores, but the Vita sale isn't mentioned in the Dutch store, so unless people go to the individual game pages, they wouldn't know about it.

8 hours ago, Xillia said:

omfg, THAT's how I can see Vita deals?? I haven't bought anything since the Japan sale because I thought there weren't any deals anymore...

That's just Sony doing their best to kill the Vita as soon as possible.

18 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh, is that what's bothering you. Don't know about other stores, but the Vita sale isn't mentioned in the Dutch store, so unless people go to the individual game pages, they wouldn't know about it.

That's just Sony doing their best to kill the Vita as soon as possible.

Exactly. Now your making sense.