DARK SOULS TRILOGY - Announcement Trailer (October 19th, 2018)

ziggypossum

It's kind of shitty they announced this after the release of Dark Souls Remastered..... I would like that steelcase, but I've bought these games multiple times already (except DS3), and I'm not really willing to purchase these games once again no matter how much I love the series. Good for people who haven't played them yet, though. Now is the perfect time to jump in.

• Like 4

So Dark Souls was remastered in May of this year, Dark Souls 3 is a game from 2016... what is the point of releasing a remaster for the first game if they were going to release the trilogy remastered in the same year? Skyrim mutch? What is the next port, alexa?

Like @Seskinator said, glad I waited and didn't bought Dark Souls Remastered on May, now I can play all of them.

Edited by PhantomBlade19

Just now, PhantomBlade19 said:

So Dark Souls was remastered in May of this year, Dark Souls 3 is a game from 2016... what is the point of releasing a remaster for the first game if they were going to release the trilogy remastered in the same year? Skyrim mutch? What is the next port, alexa?

It's just a bundle pack of all three games already available on the PS4. It wouldn't have been possible if they hadn't remastered the first game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

Come on Bandai Namco...what is this?! A trilogy is great and all but where's a Demon's Souls remaster?

I was hoping they would do it after they remastered DS1...1f622.png

Bandai Namco only published Demon's Souls in the PAL region. Sony are the ones who own that IP, so the decision to remaster it lies with them.

• Like 1

So, a new box deserves an announcement trailer or even hype? With Bioshock or Uncharted it actually made sense, cause they were remastered for the first time. This feels out of place, since they could've announced this with the Dark Souls 1 remaster. Great for people who never started the series but besides that...

• Like 2