Onimusha: Warlords Announced for PS4

Parker

This is great news! :yay: I'm hoping they release the other three as well at some point. I loved the opening intro to Onimusha 3

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2

GOD. DAMN. FINALLY!!!

Day one buy for me. :D

1 hour ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Knowing Capcom there won't be a platinum. 

Who cares? :P
Admittedly it would be nice, but just finally getting the chance to play this amazing game again is good enough for me!  Now, if only they follow up with parts 2 and 3, I will be a happy man.  The beat-em-up spinoff Blade Warriors was decent if not great, and I could live without replaying Dawn Of Dreams again - the only Onimusha game that I never finished.

• Like 2

This brings a big smile to my face. I hope they gonna bring Haunting Ground back. 

21 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Great to hear!! Anybody knows if it will be tank controls or can we pick? I dont mind to play the tank... But its 2018/2019 and games have changed I hope it wont  be just tank controls only.

http://www.onimusha2001.com/us/ the site is up, and the analog stick support confirmed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Knowing Capcom there won't be a platinum. 

I think Onimusha will have a platinum. Especially if the game is going to be released physically, wich Im not sure yet. I think non platinum remasters or collections from Capcom might be on the past, like Mega Man Legacy Collection and The Disney Afternoon Collection, but of course its only a guess of mine. Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2 have plats, so Im hoping Onimusha will feature one as well. With or without platinum, Im really happy and excited since Im a huge Onimusha fan!

But now, if its not dreaming too much, would you bring a remaster of Haunting Ground, and both Clock Tower and Viewtiful Joe collections, dear Capcom?! I might have dreamed too much...

• Like 3

This is my ultimate HD release request (the whole Onimusha series & Freedom Fighters are what I always bang on about)

I’m incredibly happy to see this coming out and will 100% import the disc version from the US (I’m in the UK, apparently we get digital only)

This and Darksiders 3 are the like dreams come true this generation 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

I think Onimusha will have a platinum. Especially if the game is going to be released physically, wich Im not sure yet. I think non platinum remasters or collections from Capcom might be on the past, like Mega Man Legacy Collection and The Disney Afternoon Collection, but of course its only a guess of mine. Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2 have plats, so Im hoping Onimusha will feature one as well. With or without platinum, Im really happy and excited since Im a huge Onimusha fan!

But now, if its not dreaming too much, would you bring a remaster of Haunting Ground, and both Clock Tower and Viewtiful Joe collections, dear Capcom?! I might have dreamed too much...

RE4 got a physical release and never received a platinum which I'm still gutted at since i was hoping to get the entire franchise platted, but oh well. 

9 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Wonder if it does well if they'll release the others...and then if they do well a new entry in the series. :hmm: 

That's probably what Capcom are doing releasing the original one, sort of testing the waters so to speak and finding out how well it does. Hopefully if it does well enough they'll either do the same for Onimusha 2 and 3 or create a brand new entry to the series. 

6 hours ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

That's probably what Capcom are doing releasing the original one, sort of testing the waters so to speak and finding out how well it does. Hopefully if it does well enough they'll either do the same for Onimusha 2 and 3 or create a brand new entry to the series. 

This was my hope for the Mega Man X Legacy Collection games. 

I haven't played the Onimusha games in...a long time. Not since 3, and I don't even know if I played Dawn of Dreams. :S I probably have and just don't remember so if they all get remasters it'll be like the very first time again. ?

Water puzzle nightmare begins againbut I welcome it with open arms. I'm surprised this is happening because I figured the royalties they'd have to pay to the actors for using their likeness would be a big barrier to a remaster happening

Edited by majob