Your Most Underrated Game

Spiersaz

Resident evil 5. I'm actually having fun playing the co-op, and the aiming really makes you try. Its a nice challenge. Lots of people hated though.... Just watch out for thexcellent.oss.

EDIT: Remember Me was great, as well as Sleeping Dogs. The combat was on key for both, and sleeping dogs parkour and story really rocked. Same goes for remember me. I believe SD was confirmed for a sequel. I really hope remember me does. It makes such a great plot and world. I'm no fan of capcom but this was excellent.

Edited by lumphy101

• 3 weeks later...

Rainbow Moon.  Its only real flaw was the lack of advertising budget.  It is a beautiful and fun RPG, if you like that game style I highly recommend it.

Also not sure if this would be classified as underrated, but Ni-No-Kuni was also an epic game, but it was much closer to the spotlight.

Edited by Sir_Bee
  • Like 2

These three went under the radar a fair bit. All three are fantastic and I highly recommend giving them some attention as they didn't get much since they released.

Enslaved:Odyssey to the West
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Mini-Ninjas

Also:

Fallout: New Vegas

I may love it but it took forever to get the platinum

Since when was Fallout:NV considered to be an underrated game? it shipped 5 million copies in the first 4 weeks of release and has an 84 metacritic average :S

• Like 1

These three went under the radar a fair bit. All three are fantastic and I highly recommend giving them some attention as they didn't get much since they released.

Enslaved:Odyssey to the West

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Mini-Ninjas

Also:

Since when was Fallout:NV considered to be an underrated game? it shipped 5 million copies in the first 4 weeks of release and has an 84 metacritic average :S

That may be, but I just feel like people don't give it enough credit. It just seems like I hear that it's complete crap compared to Fallout 3 quite a bit.

• 1 month later...

Having just finished the platinum on Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, I'm actually quite amazed at how fun it is.

The main gameplay of wondering around Hogwarts has been a staple in the Harry Potter series (excluding Goblet of Fire and Deathly Hallows *grumble grumble*), but in HP6, you can make potions (which I found very fun, excluding the parts where I had to shake bottles to get them to bubble), you can do Quidditch matches (always loved these in HP games) and go.... crest collecting. That was a minor setback because you need them all to platinum, and Hogwarts is massive, so if you miss one, you're screwed as you don't know where to check. This happened to me, but I found it pretty quickly hiding away in the Common Room.

While this doesn't rival the first 3 games to me, which will always be full of nostalgia and greatness, it's still a very fun game that I would recommend. Too many people overlook it because " :giggle: It's a movie game, people only get it for an easy plat".