Your Most Underrated Game

Spiersaz

Blur. It's probably my most enjoyed racing game on the PS3, though maybe behind Burnout Paradise. But Blur never had any real popularity and it's a shame the studio shutdown and that there's virtually no chance of another Blur.

Blur. It's probably my most enjoyed racing game on the PS3, though maybe behind Burnout Paradise. But Blur never had any real popularity and it's a shame the studio shutdown and that there's virtually no chance of another Blur.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

Skullgirls - Has that classic capcom 2D fighting game feel to it and the soundtrack is amazing!

Wanted: Weapons of Fate - Short but very fun cover based TPS

Rainbow Moon - The visuals and elements of an old school RPG with the battle mechanics of a SRPG...I love it!

Dokuro - One of the best puzzle platformers that I've played in a really long time

Breakquest: Extra Evolution- One of best Breakout clones that I've ever played

Bioshock 2 - Dunno why it gets so much hate. I enjoyed it, especially the Minerva's Den DLC

Blast Factor - Good ole' fashion and challenging shoot'em up fun!

Arkedo Series - Really nice throwback to retro style gaming with some stunning use of colors in the visuals

Virtue's Last Reward - First game I've played of its type and thoroughly enjoyed it! Very good story and character development.

Dragon Fantasy series - JRPG nostalgia at its best!

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 2

3 Games come to mind at the moment but I am sure I will add more as they come to me 

Wolfenstein - The New Order

The game feels so unique and has a gripping and well executed story and a really shocking ending :D

Mafia II

An amazing open world game that has a unique time period it is based on with amazing characters who you will form bonds with (And yet another shocking ending)

Tomb Raider Underworld 

A great game that finishes off an amazing HD trilogy if brought in the HD collection set :) 

Bayonetta 

Catherine

Demon's Souls ( don't get as much love as Dark Souls I & II , it's seems to have been forgotten as the beginner of the series)

Ape Escape ( It should have been loved as one of most influential platforms of the ps1 era such as Crash Bandicoot and Spyro The Dragon)

• 3 weeks later...

RAGE

Spec Ops: The Line

Remember Me

Beyond Good & Evil

ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West

Hunted: The Demon's Forge

BioShock 2

All those games ARE AMAZING too bad these games was overlooked :unsure:  

Good tastes. I can voulch for Beyond Good & Evil, Enslaved, Hunted: The Demon's Forge, and Bioshock 2. Every single last one of the rest of those games on the list are those in my backlog that I'm really looking forward to playing.

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1

From PS3 gen, it's definitely Atelier Ayesha.  The general public get turned off by its anime exterior, but deep down it's a real heartwarming story and my favourite RPG on the console.

Other than that, Beyond Good and Evil for sure.  What a great stealth platformer, with a beautiful soundtrack.

Wow, a lot of love for Remember Me on here. Am I the only one who thought that game was simple and boring? Different tastes I guess.

I think Bayonetta went more under the radar than it deserved. Shame because of that the sequel is stuck on the Wii U.

Also Eternal Sonata and Culdcept Saga. I remember playing these back when I mostly played the Xbox360 and I got absolutely addicted to Culdcept Saga but it's a very niche game so I can see why it went under the radar.Probably wouldn't cater to most people.

• 1 month later...

Darksiders 2 - everyone seems to heap (well deserved) praise on the first one, but forget that the second was a totally different style, but equally as great, and significantly longer and more involved

Lone Survivor - if this game is not named the greatest game of all time then its not getting enough praise! Sublime. Perfect.

Lumines / Lumines Electronic Symphony - the best puzzle game since tetris. Awesome music. Great 2 player. Awesome.