Your Most Underrated Game

Spiersaz

A lot of the games Playstation Plus adds to their IGC are Underrated, and sure some people go as far as call the plus membership "a waste of money" because they don't get their slice of preferred AAA games.

But I applaud Sony for adding every now & then great Underrated Games monthly, it's a great system IMO. 

We got games like:

Quantum Conundrum

Malicious

Knytt Underground

Hotline Miami 

Puppeteer

Skullgirls Encore

Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut 

Remember Me

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Thomas Was Alone 

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Machinarium

• Like 1

Darksiders

Darksiders 2

Puppeteer

Games got no flaws...Puppeteer is a masterpiece and both Darksiders are great with 2 being better than the 1st one in every aspect...both are one of the best multiplat games.Nowadays people just ignore good games...damn mainstream games.

So many games...gotta add

Red Faction Guerrilla to this list which I'm currently playing.Game's super fun and pretty good.Also better than certain overrated open-world game.

Edited by Welmosca
  • Like 1

Lone Survivor. Just finished it after i got it on ps+, really great game. I don't see anyone hating it, but the 7% average completion doesn't do it justice.

Edited by HappyKastanie

Well colleagues, for me a game to be considered underrated must have as a main characteristic that almost nobody talk about them, even worse play them.

I could consider underrated games Sleeping Dogs, Enslaved, Vanquish, Amalur, but in one or another way i've heard about them.

But , it's just my opinion, guys.

For me The adventures of Tintin is an underrated game, people probably put in the same bag as any movie related game, and avoid to touch it because of that.

I've found it very fun, it has a nice amount of content, Campaign, coop mode and challenges (the Plane ones are hard).

• 2 weeks later...

The Wolf Among Us, people don't consider it bad but it doesn't seem to be very popular, everyone should experience this game though am still waiting for Episode 5 this month.

I loved The Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 but this game improved in so many ways and had a horribly dark story that is way more unique than The Walking Dead and any other game story and am interested the whole time. Something I really loved about it was how no matter what you do in Quick Time Events you don't fail, it just changes the outcome and the story so your always going along and quicktime events which usually annoy me in most games are interesting because you care so much and the control are way better than The Walking Dead's quick times (Which are all keep pressing Q then E).

10/10 for this game so far overall.

By coincidence I came across Of Orcs and Men.

Not many gamers play this game so I guess you could call it underrated. It is an RPG where the story is told from the Orc's point of view.

And it doesn't take that much time to complete.

I really liked it.

Thanks, I think I will get this one!

Lone Survivor. Just finished it after i got it on ps+, really great game. I don't see anyone hating it, but the 7% average completion don't do it justice.

Thanks, another one I hadn't heard of!