Your Most Underrated Game

Spiersaz

Nier

i have yet to come across another game with such an amazing story. the music is awesome aswell. i can easily say that this is my favo game of this generation.

I just picked this up yesterday and I am pumped to start playing this.

Adding to the topic of the thread, definitely Vanquish, Asura's Wrath and Deadly Premonition.

Wow, i really need to get that Mafia 2, but not having too much time to play nowadays is really hard,  my backlog is at full the whole year i think :S

If you like the theme, you should play it right away, is an easy plat and it has a good story. 

I'm just waiting for Mafia III!

Yeah, something tells me that i'll have a lot of fun playing it. thanks for the recommendation.

No problem, hope you enjoy it. 

I would like to play Godfather II as well, but here in Brazil, they sell the normal version for 200R$ (90$).

Blade Kitten ( kinda sad episode 2 got canceled )

Dark mist ( have no trophy support )

The Saboteur 

Ninja Gaiden sigma ( ps3 version had no trophy support )

Nier ( even though i did say somewhere that i didn't like it much, but i admit that it have a good emotional story )

Metal Gear Solid 4 

Ratchet and Clank : Quest for Booty ( again no trophy support here )

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just picked this up yesterday and I am pumped to start playing this.

Adding to the topic of the thread, definitely Vanquish, Asura's Wrath and Deadly Premonition.

After finishing Nier and completing Ending B, it is definitely the most underrated game I have played in a long time. That story is amazing. It is a shame people would need to actively look for it before they can buy it though.

• Like 1

White Knight Chronicles was actually pretty good, but that was mostly in its enjoyable online Georama feature. I've had spent so many hours on there just talking to other players and enjoying doing missions. I was sad to see the online servers shut down for it and WKC2. Although the plat is still doable, just gonna take alot more grinding.

Enchanted Arms (No trophy support): One of the older PS3 games back in '07 or '08 I think, I remember playing it often back in the time where there wasn't any trophies to hunt. The storyline can be a bit boring at times, but what I felt was the fun aspect was the Golems and how you can buy, train and even in some cases make or recruit them as teammates. I'm hoping they would make a sequel.

There are few others already mentioned here before.

Syndicate. It's setting is about where corporations become more powerful than any government, and that '"Business is war" It is set in the year 2069 so it combines a lot of sci-fi elements as well. It also has a great co-op mode.  

syndicate-2012.jpg

Edited by lawb1201

• 2 weeks later...

S3b0645.png

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct. Great fun driving a pipe wrench through a zombie skull.

Intended to buy The Walking Dead Telltale Games but Game Spot screwed up and put Survival Instinct in the case.

Ended up playing both games and found Survival Instinct much more entertaining.