HARD QUESTIONS FOR GAMERS! 2

Beyondthegrave07

Here's the second addition to my Hard questions for gamers. Please only answer the questions that you can make an honest opinion for, and leave an explaination if you want!

Better fighting game series: Mortal Kombat games (includes Injustice)  or Tekken games?

Better strategy game series: Final Fantasy Series or Persona Series?

Better sidekick: Daxter (J&D) or Clank (R&C)?

More full of Sh*t: Cpt Quark (R&C) or Susano (okami)?

More useless companion: Yorda (ICO) or a Magicarp that can't evolve! (pokemon)

I can only answer the first one which would be "Better fighting game series". I'd have to give it to "Mortal Kombat/Injustice". Tekken games aren't bad, but I just click better with the Mortal Kombat or Injustice. The best fighting game in my opinion though would be King of Fighters XIII. There is no bullshit and I think that's what makes me like it more. 

Better fighting game series: Tekken games?

Better strategy game series: Final Fantasy Series or Persona Series - Persona series has an SRPG in it?  I'll default to FF tactics.

Better sidekick: Daxter (J&D) or Clank (R&C)? Never played them!

More full of Sh*t: Cpt Quark (R&C) or Susano (okami)? Never played them!

More useless companion: Yorda (ICO) or a Magicarp that can't evolve! (pokemon) Magicarp

Better fighting game series: Mortal Kombat games (includes Injustice)  or Tekken games?

I'm not a big fan of fighting games but I've played a little of both these series, I've enjoyed Tekken way more than MK, I believe is the more friendly of the two.

Persona no doubt, every title on the Persona series just improves what the other did, and that says a lot, and if I base the choice on "strategy", I put much more thought on a persona battle than FF were you simply win by selecting attack most of the time. 

I can't answer the rest of the questions since didn't played any of the games (except pokemon).

Better fighting game series: Tekken games (like the characters more)

Better strategy game series: Final Fantasy Series (die hard fan)

Better sidekick: Daxter

More full of Sh*t: Cpt Quark

More useless companion: Yorda (ICO) cause magikarp can still bring down a lvl 100 mewtwo with the right set up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Better fighting game series: Mortal Kombat games

Better strategy game series: Final Fantasy especially because of Tactics (+ War of the Lions), Tactics Advance, and TA2

Better sidekick: Clank so much. Daxter is just annoying most of the time and does overall much less as a sidekick in my opinion (alternate explanation: Jak is the sidekick to Daxter :P).

More full of Sh*t: I want to say Qwark (most of the posts in this topic spelled that wrong xD), but I haven't played Okami yet, so that is a disqualified answer :(

More useless companion: Yorda

Better fighting game series: Tekken. Much more deep than Mortal Kombat and takes more skill.

Better strategy game series: Haven't played either.

Better sidekick: Daxter.

More full of Sh*t: Susano.

More useless companion: Haven't played either.

Edited by Edddyy

Better fighting game series: Mortal Kombat games-While I know real men play Tekken, it is just not as fun as ripping a body in two and then beating that person with their dismembered limbs :pimp:

Better strategy game series: Final Fantasy- Tactics got me interested in Strat games. I spent hours and hours playing FFT and got every single extra character that comes with the game

Better sidekick: Clank-Daxter is a whiny little twit. Clank helps you jump further, swim faster and is the guardian of the universe.

More full of Sh*t: Question is invalid as it is QWARK...with a W. Also Qwark isn't full of shit, you just aren't ready to hear the truth :D

More useless companion: Yorda because I can always get rid of a Magikarp but I am stuck with her.

• Like 1

Here's the second addition to my Hard questions for gamers. Please only answer the questions that you can make an honest opinion for, and leave an explaination if you want!

Better sidekick: Daxter (J&D) or Clank (R&C)?

More full of Sh*t: Cpt Quark (R&C) or Susano (okami)?

More useless companion: Yorda (ICO) or a Magicarp that can't evolve! (pokemon)

1.  Neither.  Tekken is better than MK though.  The franchise sucks.

2.  Persona

3.  Clank

4.  Quark

5.  Yorda (fuck that bitch)