Trophy Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Sebax55 said:

Get 10 Blackout wins.... bye bye platinum for me then 

RIP, I've still not even come close to winning in Fortnite. I just can't play battle royale mode, doesn't help I dislike the mode too. I'm literally just getting this for zombies though. But I dont expect to ever get a CoD platinum again. Modern Warfare will forever be the only CoD plat I'll have.

3 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Way to many zombie trophies for my taste. Wish it had more MP trophies, something like max prestige would be fun :P

Agree.

Zombie trophies never ever appealed to me. I did get some in the last game but didn't go out of my way to get the rest.

5 minutes ago, stitchesnscars said:

I see this comment a lot and believe me I don't want to hear them either but can't you just mute them?

I always join a private party before I join online games that way I can't hear anyone. Especially on CODs.

The 12 year olds are one thing.. the 25 year olds jamming their garbage rap and talking shit is another. :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I always join a private party before I join online games that way I can't hear anyone. Especially on CODs.

The 12 year olds are one thing.. the 25 year olds jamming their garbage rap and talking shit is another. :P

Yeah i just mute everyone and go on about my day they have had the mute all option for years and still people act as if they are forced to listen to everyone.

3 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

For me as an zombies fans this list looks very nice. didn't like the mp but i'll finish this anyway :)

Considering there's no jug, the round 20 trophies will be brutal. 

29 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

RIP, I've still not even come close to winning in Fortnite. I just can't play battle royale mode, doesn't help I dislike the mode too. I'm literally just getting this for zombies though. But I dont expect to ever get a CoD platinum again. Modern Warfare will forever be the only CoD plat I'll have.

You should try for BO1. It's an easy game. 

9 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

DLC Incoming#@! The zombie trophies looks pretty fun.

Not incoming. Classified/Five is part of the season pass, meaning it comes with the game on release. 

11 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Think they did it that way, so people won't complain about having to do Five's starting room challenges in order to get plat. 

No it's just because it's not in the main game, you gotta buy the black ops pass to get it. Otherwise the platinum would be unobtainable for players without it.

For me it´s too much zombies, too. I would prefer grindy mp trophies in order to have at least SOME motivation to play it :D I mean something like get a nuclear medal, get 100 wins in mp, reach prestige 5, etc. nothing like bo3 on ps3 but still grindy :D 

Don´t get me wrong btw, I love zombies. But normally zombie trophies can be very annoying

Edited by xTheTrommeL
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, stitchesnscars said:

Yeah i just mute everyone and go on about my day they have had the mute all option for years and still people act as if they are forced to listen to everyone.

Ps. My quote wasn't just for you too LOL. forgot to add the other guy's name as well. Thanks for not taking it too rough (after re-reading it seemed directed at you). I agree though,I always as said join a private voice chat party or use the mute-all option in games (or i'll one by one mute if I'm feeling less lazy LOL)

:) Have a good day!

3 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I was hoping for no Blackout trophies, because I really dont enjoy BR mode. I was really happy with all the zombie trophies then my excitement went downhill when I saw all Blackout trophies, 10 wins will be the easiest one but see all other ones? I read that there will be really difficult trophies for unlocking characters something like getting a war machine and killing 5 enemies with it and ending in top 5 or something and thats for one character.   

1 hour ago, stefant2002 said:

No it's just because it's not in the main game, you gotta buy the black ops pass to get it. Otherwise the platinum would be unobtainable for players without it.

Didn't Life is Strange BTS accidentally do that?

1 hour ago, xTheTrommeL said:

For me it´s too much zombies, too. I would prefer grindy mp trophies in order to have at least SOME motivation to play it :D I mean something like get a nuclear medal, get 100 wins in mp, reach prestige 5, etc. nothing like bo3 on ps3 but still grindy :D 

Don´t get me wrong btw, I love zombies. But normally zombie trophies can be very annoying

Nuclear medal? I'd never get that trophy then 

46 minutes ago, Sebax55 said:

I was hoping for no Blackout trophies, because I really dont enjoy BR mode. I was really happy with all the zombie trophies then my excitement went downhill when I saw all Blackout trophies, 10 wins will be the easiest one but see all other ones? I read that there will be really difficult trophies for unlocking characters something like getting a war machine and killing 5 enemies with it and ending in top 5 or something and thats for one character.   

Holy shit, that's brutal. I'm just hoping to get the majority of zombie trophies. Most likely won't touch blackout.

Going to be very difficult, but it's going to be more fun to do Zombies trophies than more luck dependant online ones.

Also, random aside, but the game's tile art is stunning, and the trophy art is really nice too.   

11 hours ago, AlphaSh4d0wElite said:

What! no campaign? well i guess ill be saving 65+ bucks. 

You shouldn't stay under a rock for too long, its bad for your health buddy ?

Edited by phantomfear9494
  • Like 2

Looks like a great list. Most of it is my favorite mode that I sink weeks of time into anyway (zombies), and I don't have to beat a campaign on a difficulty higher than Veteran or get those stupid challenges from Black Ops II again. Most definitely will be shooting for this platinum, whenever I do end up picking the game up.