Rockstar controversy started already?

You

little bit disappointed in this video, very clickbaity. There's a eugenics supporter you can also go beat the shit out of. 

Rockstar not trying to make any political points by letting you beat up protesters. They're not in any place to be making political points anyway with the 100 hour work week crunch controversy

• Like 4

"Once women get to vote the whole country will stop making such a pigs ear of everything, there will be no wars and no stupidity." Well shit quite the opposite happened and no I'm not saying females shouldn't be allowed to vote or that things are bad cause of them but man is it sure annoying when these "feminists" or social justice warriors are constantly creating problems where none are present cause they have no real world problems.

Edited by NaseemJohn
I like this one better
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Burgins said:

little bit disappointed in this video, very clickbaity. There's a eugenics supporter you can also go beat the shit out of. 

Rockstar not trying to make any political points by letting you beat up protesters. They're not in any place to be making political points anyway with the 100 hour work week crunch controversy

I think you missed the video’s intent. 

• Like 1